Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indianapolis Colts' Offseason Moves Thus Far -- Good or Bad?

Featured Replies

^With Sidney Rice to throw to. The Seahawks have some solid receiving options, and you know those guys would be much better with a guy like Manning pulling the trigger.

 

Rice, Obomanu, Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Mike Williams

 

Zach Miller, John Carlson

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
^With Sidney Rice to throw to. The Seahawks have some solid receiving options, and you know those guys would be much better with a guy like Manning pulling the trigger.

 

Rice, Obomanu, Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Mike Williams

 

Zach Miller, John Carlson

 

Not to mention how much Marshawn would be helped. A friend of mine were recently talking about fantasy football and Marshawn's 2012 outlook. We each laughed about how we thought he was like 32 years old, only to look it up and see he's a mere 25 years old. I think he'd benefit the most from a Peyton Manning arrival.

Seems like Irsay is worried about becoming a celebrity GM. I am going up to 70/30 that he never plays again.

Wishful thinking. Archie wouldn't let Eli go to San Diego. You really think he'll let Peyton go to Seattle? :D

Can they release Manning if he is still injured? I think to do that they have to reach some sort of settlement. Does.anyone know for sure?

Can they release Manning if he is still injured? I think to do that they have to reach some sort of settlement. Does.anyone know for sure?
He can be released once the season ends I believe.

Not sure where Manning would go, but it would have to be someplace he thinks he can win right now. I'm guessing he'll want a dome or good weather area too.

 

IMO Jerry Jones will be all over getting Manning, I could seriously see him being a Cowboy.

Not sure where Manning would go, but it would have to be someplace he thinks he can win right now. I'm guessing he'll want a dome or good weather area too.

 

IMO Jerry Jones will be all over getting Manning, I could seriously see him being a Cowboy.

 

The Cowboys can't afford to pay Romo and Manning...

The Cowboys can't afford to pay Romo and Manning...

 

I was thinking the same thing. They'd have to move Romo.

If Peyton is healthy enough to play, I absolutely think the Seahawks get involved.. Like has already been mentioned, the Seahawks have a lot of solid weapons on offense and they have a top up-and-coming defense... They really are a quarterback away. From a Super Bowl? Can't say that for sure.. But a solid QB would definitely have them in the conversation.

 

The talent on that team is largely ignored because of the inept quarterback play, but if you take the time to watch the games you can definitely see the talent is there.

I think Peyton will retire and never play again.

 

I tend to agree.

  • Author

Peyton Manning cleared to play by 2 different specialists. One says he could play THIS Sunday. Great news for Manning. Couldn't be happier for him -- there are few class acts in sports nowadays, and he will always be revered by me as a true competitor and class act.

Jim Irsay tweet: "Peyton has not passed our physical nor has been cleared to play for the Colts"

Jim Irsay tweet: "Peyton has not passed our physical nor has been cleared to play for the Colts"
I called this from day one. My friends who are Colts fans liked to say that Irsay had stated Peyton would remain a Colt as long as he were healthy. My replay was all Irsay had to do was say his doctors didn't believe he is healthy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.