How bad is the Syracuse situation going to get?

mexitucky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done. You can't call child sex abuse victims extortion artists and survive when the evidence starts looking worse and worse that the abuse happened. The fact that Fine's wife was also having sex with the victim after he turned 18 makes things even crazier.

I don't know if he will be done. You can't look at what happened to Joe Peterno, and compare it hear. The main reason Joe Paterno got hurt was because it was reported to him about the Sexual Acts yet he did nothing. There is a good chance that he probably even knew more. At the moment we don't know if Boeheim knew about this, and not like he has someone come tell him that they saw that guy doing that like in the Joe Paterno case.

Boeheim could end up being gone, but I don't think it is as definite as you seem to think.

I don't know if he will be done. You can't look at what happened to Joe Peterno, and compare it hear. The main reason Joe Paterno got hurt was because it was reported to him about the Sexual Acts yet he did nothing. There is a good chance that he probably even knew more. At the moment we don't know if Boeheim knew about this, and not like he has someone come tell him that they saw that guy doing that like in the Joe Paterno case.

Boeheim could end up being gone, but I don't think it is as definite as you seem to think.

If the accusations against Fine end up being true...Boeheim is going to look very bad. That would mean he called someone who is a victim of child sexual abuse a liar. And at the same time he would have blindly supported a child molester.

If the accusations against Fine end up being true...Boeheim is going to look very bad. That would mean he called someone who is a victim of child sexual abuse a liar. And at the same time he would have blindly supported a child molester.

You have to think Fine is a good friend of his, since they been together so long. Just like if you had a good friend accussed of something, I would think most likely you would believe your good friend. If your friend tells you that no I didn't do that, they are just trying to use this to make money. Remember this did come up in 2002 and nothing came of it. So I am sure Boeheim probably thought if something really did happen, they would have done something in 2002. So since they didn't, he probably just assumed it was the same thing again and that there is nothing there.

So I have no problem with him supporting his friend when he first said it. I mean you can't believe everything you hear, and you do usually want to give your good friends the benefit of doubt. However now with these new details coming out, if he still said the samething then I would agree with you. However he has now changed his opinion on it, since there now are more details supporting that these claims may just be true.

Fine has been fired.

Boeheim is next IMO.

Who's the next coach at Syracuse?

As I said before, it could happen. However it is not as definite as you seem to be making it out to be. Coach Boeheim supported his good friend and backed him up at first like most people would do. Especially when this had came up before, and since nothing happened in 2002, he probably thought his friend was innocent. So I have no problem at all with him supporting his friend at that moment and saying what he did. However if he said those things now after hearing all these new details, then you would have a point. With these new details though he has changed his stance on it.

What he said before could still lead him to being fired, however I don't think it is as definite though as you think that he will be fired.

As I said before, it could happen. However it is not as definite as you seem to be making it out to be. Coach Boeheim supported his good friend and backed him up at first like most people would do. Especially when this had came up before, and since nothing happened in 2002, he probably thought his friend was innocent. So I have no problem at all with him supporting his friend at that moment and saying what he did. However if he said those things now after hearing all these new details, then you would have a point. With these new details though he has changed his stance on it.

What he said before could still lead him to being fired, however I don't think it is as definite though as you think that he will be fired.

You can't under any circumstances call child sex abuse victims extortion artists grabbing for money when the wife of the child predator is having a taped conversation admitting to the abuse. Boeheim is very powerful and he was intimidating this accuser and any other potential accuser or witness. Nobody is comparing this to Paterno. He won't keep his job. He's done.

You can't under any circumstances call child sex abuse victims extortion artists grabbing for money when the wife of the child predator is having a taped conversation admitting to the abuse. Boeheim is very powerful and he was intimidating this accuser and any other potential accuser or witness. Nobody is comparing this to Paterno. He won't keep his job. He's done.

He made his comments before that tape came out. Since that tape has came out he has changed his comments and basically admitted he was wrong. However I see nothing wrong with what he said before that. As I said before he just like anyone else usually believed his close friend. He had been around the guy 30 plus years, and probably feels like he knows him pretty well. So if your friend says it's not true, your going to believe them and back them up. Especially since the same person tried it in 2002 and nothing came of it. So probably made him think even more that it was not true, and the guy was just trying to make money off it. Since it came up again right after the Penn State situation.

He was backing up a friend, a friend who seemed like he was innocent since nothing came of it in 2002. So no it is not as bad that he said that. If he said that after hearing that tape, then you would have a point. Which he has now changed that, since there is that tape.

He still might be fired, might point is that it is not as sure of a thing as you seem to think.

If your best friend and work companion that you have shared thousands of road trips with is gay and even more importantly has an eye for really young men or boys I just can't buy that you didn't know. The way his wife makes it seem people should have at least figured out his attraction to boys. Of course if all of this is false take everything I said back. This wife is a whacko and she may have been helping set her husband up.

If your best friend and work companion that you have shared thousands of road trips with is gay and even more importantly has an eye for really young men or boys I just can't buy that you didn't know. The way his wife makes it seem people should have at least figured out his attraction to boys. Of course if all of this is false take everything I said back. This wife is a whacko and she may have been helping set her husband up.

If it was so obvious to know then more people would have known about this over the last 30 years or so. Obviously it wasn't obvious because it has taken many years of this and nothing has happened. Do you honestly think Jim Bohein would have gone out and defended him like that, if he thought that his friend and coworker was like that? I don't think anything was obvious at all when it comes to other people. Remember the guy who is accussing him also lived at his house for awhile, so obviously it would be obvious to his wife that he was like that.

If it was obvious for Jim Boheim to see, then there is no way he would have backed him up like that. Now that he has heard these reports that basically show that his friend probably is guilty he has changed his opinion. It's not like he is still backing him up and saying that guy is just lying like his wife. If he still said that, then yes no doubt he will be fired. However at the time there was not much there, so of coarse he was going to back up his friend. It still could get him fired, however it just not a for sure thing that he will be fired IMO.

If it was so obvious to know then more people would have known about this over the last 30 years or so. Obviously it wasn't obvious because it has taken many years of this and nothing has happened. Do you honestly think Jim Bohein would have gone out and defended him like that, if he thought that his friend and coworker was like that? I don't think anything was obvious at all when it comes to other people. Remember the guy who is accussing him also lived at his house for awhile, so obviously it would be obvious to his wife that he was like that.

If it was obvious for Jim Boheim to see, then there is no way he would have backed him up like that. Now that he has heard these reports that basically show that his friend probably is guilty he has changed his opinion. It's not like he is still backing him up and saying that guy is just lying like his wife. If he still said that, then yes no doubt he will be fired. However at the time there was not much there, so of coarse he was going to back up his friend. It still could get him fired, however it just not a for sure thing that he will be fired IMO.

He won't be the coach too much longer.