How bad is the Syracuse situation going to get?

mexitucky

In contrast to the Penn St situation, this is a battle between the DAs office and the police playing out in the media. It centers around leaked grand jury testimony dealing w the accusations of sexual abuse by an assistant coach. Now the mayor of Syracuse has chimed in. This is going to be a spectacle, and I originally was dimissive of these claims

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I've heard any sort of statement from the law enforcement officers in response to this. If I'm not mistaken, the video attached above is the second one I've seen of this man ranting about how inept the law enforcement officers are. Anyone know of any sort of response/retaliation from the other side?

It is certainly looking worse for Fine. Boeheim's strong support of him could be a problem should it come to fruition.

He's done. You can't call child sex abuse victims extortion artists and survive when the evidence starts looking worse and worse that the abuse happened. The fact that Fine's wife was also having sex with the victim after he turned 18 makes things even crazier.

He's done. You can't call child sex abuse victims extortion artists and survive when the evidence starts looking worse and worse that the abuse happened. The fact that Fine's wife was also having sex with the victim after he turned 18 makes things even crazier.

I agree that if this is all true Boehiem is going to look BAD.