When having a bad day what is the one thing you do to make it better?

TonyDanza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh...so many different ways.

For a really quick fix, I find Hershey kisses brighten any day. :D

Red wine always helps. :D

Coming in the door to my LuckyDog always takes the edge off, even if it doesn't completely eliminate the issue.

Call TRock....he's funny, and gives great advice. Yes, I go to my son for advice.

Go for a long walk with Lucky, and my iPod. Nothing like being in public, walking briskly, but completely tuned out to the world.

Sleep is always good.

But the main thing I do is recite my mantra: "Every moment of every day is a choice. I can let things get to me, get me down, or I can buck up an deal. It's my choice." Yeah...that's really my mantra. I have it posted in my office.

I do not have many bad days. I have a few bad moments that I struggle to get out of my head. Yesterday something upset me and I never fully felt good until I was on the treadmill getting after it. When a person is out running - and dependent upon the type of run - at some point you catch your groove where the breathing is perfect, tacking off a great pace, endorphins are kicking in, and your mind clears.

I do not have many bad days. I have a few bad moments that I struggle to get out of my head. Yesterday something upset me and I never fully felt good until I was on the treadmill getting after it. When a person is out running - and dependent upon the type of run - at some point you catch your groove where the breathing is perfect, tacking off a great pace, endorphins are kicking in, and your mind clears.

I feel like I could have wrote this myself. I try my absolute hardest to not have a bad day, but definitely have my bad moments. Getting to the gym and running on the elliptical (don't really run much other than that cause of my knee, unless hooping) or shooting basketball with my iPod going. There really isn't anything better.

Watching UK Wildcat basketball really puts me in a state of euphoria.