Fantasy Sports on BGP will never be the same

Hello BGP

I found BGP while visiting a friend. I read quite a few fanatsy sports threads during my visit. It was quite obvious there are some posters who have no clue what they're doing. There are a few who get it, but barely. My friend and I had a good laugh. He talked me in to joining and paid for it.

So, without further delay.......

I am the Fantasy Phenom. Fantasy Sports is what I know and I know more than you. I'd list my qualifications, but I'm sure there's a character limit. My record will speak for me when I'm winning every league in every sport.

I'll be posting some threads with my thoughts on all fantasy sports.

Looking forward to your thoughts and comments.

And remember, it's not personal, it's just Fantasy Sports!

You don't know more fantasy sports than me. Fantasy sports has a little too much luck involved for it to be a skill. I do enjoy fantasy sports but I don't play nearly as much as I used to. I used to play every fantasy game available on espn.com, including the fishing games. Now I just do football, a basketball team or two and a baseball team or two. I have over 10 years experience in fantasy sports. I don't have the time I used to have needed to play at the level I am accustomed to playing at. That being said I look forward to future conversations with you as we talk fantasy sports. I currently have 6 football teams with a combined record of 18-8. The hardest league I play in is the BGP Fantasy Football League. It has 32 people in it and it is the hardest league I have ever played in my life. It is my second favorite league after my money league that I am commissioner in. My BGP team sucks this year and is holding at 3-2(we have doubleheader weeks). It is a lot of fun. Maybe you can join next year if you qualify.

Take care, talk to you soon. I already commented on your WR thread.

Is Matthew Berry a member now? haha jk

Welcome aboard FP...I'm sure these guys, myself including will keep you busy during football season at least.

You have six teams PP92? How in the world do you keep track of all of them? Truth about the BGP league.

I have 4 teams on ESPN that are pretty much favors for friends to fill the leagues. I do nothing more but make sure all positions have a starter playing on Sundays. No research or care whatsoever. Combined record is 11-5.(4-0, 3-1,3-1,1-3) My pay league and BGP are by far my two top priorities. Very discouraged about my BGP team with Andre Johnson hurt. Not looking good for me.

My mistake. Overall combined record is 18-7. (4-0 in pay league....best overall team so far......3-2 in BGP......need......a......running back.....no way to get one......depressed.

If Cats is quiting the BGP league, I say let this fantasy "guru" take his spot and see what he's got. :D

That's fine with me. That makes me 1-0 against The Phenom.

I too am interested to see what this newbie has to offer, but I think there were people who were turned away who would be in front of him. I'm sure Godot will weigh in on this when Cats figures out what he's going to do.