Fantasy Sports on BGP will never be the same

Welcome to BGP!! I know nothing of Fantasy Sports and probably never will. I have 4 boys who probably know exactly what you are talking about. Just the same WELCOME ABOARD!

Welcome to the site.:lol::laugh:

Thanks, from the looks of it, it's going to be a fun time.

You don't know more fantasy sports than me. Fantasy sports has a little too much luck involved for it to be a skill. I do enjoy fantasy sports but I don't play nearly as much as I used to. I used to play every fantasy game available on espn.com, including the fishing games. Now I just do football, a basketball team or two and a baseball team or two. I have over 10 years experience in fantasy sports. I don't have the time I used to have needed to play at the level I am accustomed to playing at. That being said I look forward to future conversations with you as we talk fantasy sports. I currently have 6 football teams with a combined record of 18-8. The hardest league I play in is the BGP Fantasy Football League. It has 32 people in it and it is the hardest league I have ever played in my life. It is my second favorite league after my money league that I am commissioner in. My BGP team sucks this year and is holding at 3-2(we have doubleheader weeks). It is a lot of fun. Maybe you can join next year if you qualify.

Take care, talk to you soon. I already commented on your WR thread.

Wow, a whole 10 yrs. I look forward to testing your knowledge.

I agree there is some luck involved, but if you know what you're doing, you don't need to rely on luck.

Is Matthew Berry a member now? haha jk

Welcome aboard FP...I'm sure these guys, myself including will keep you busy during football season at least.

You have six teams PP92? How in the world do you keep track of all of them? Truth about the BGP league.

Should be an interesting year that's for sure.

Ah, the BGP league, I've looked over the threads and had a good laugh. From the looks of it, you're having one of your better years.

Welcome aboard. I look forward to teaching you a thing or two about Fantasy Sports. I guarantee there are a few posters who have as much or more knowledge than you.

Based on the year you're having in BGP, you should probably go stand in the corner and keep quiet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...