Cincy Powers invade Louisville

CardinalsFan

How does Cincy do this weekend in the 'Ville?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. How does Cincy do this weekend in the 'Ville?

• 0-2..Cards and Panthers run home never to return!
    • 1-1...Even steven this weekend
    • 2-0...Rocks and Crimsons bow to the power of OH-IO!

For the first time in...ever? Two Cincy powers are loading up the buses and hoping on I-71 and headed south to Jefferson County this coming Friday for a pair of contests.

The Elder Panthers, fresh of a beating at the hands of the Colerain Cardinals, will be visiting the Shamrocks of Trinity in what is sure to be a great matchup.

The other team visiting the Bluegrass this weekend are my Colerain Cardinals, who will be paying a visit to the Crimsons of DuPont as a return visit from last year's game played in the cage.

So how does Cincy fair this weekend in Louisville?

Your thoughts.

-CardinalsFan

Manual's gonna be in for a long night. At least they won't have a long bus ride to look forward to after the game.

The Trinity-Elder game should be a really good one, in my opinion.

On a related note, Cincy St. X plays Louisville St. X this Friday. However, this game is in Cincy, not Louisville.

Oh, and congrats on Colerain's huge win against Elder this past Friday. I was really hoping you guys would win!

CF I think it may end as 1-1. Colerain will dominate Manuel and Elder may have the same problem with Trinity's speed as it did with your Cards. Highlands could run all night on this team and did. Poor tackling killed them. Their DB's are decent and tried to take away the pass and that in turn opened the run. Did not see Trinity play the Birds in a scrimmage but was informed that the skill people are very good and going to get better, as they are young. Could be similar to Colerain's two young guys two years ago, who are now seniors. Hope for good games on both.