Track the Reds (Week 10)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday's game was awesome at the ball park. Just under 35,000 fans there for the game, everyone loving their bobblehead.

It was about 4:00 at Brothers on the levee and I told all the guys that I gaurentted Gomes would hit a home run today. I yesterday, just had the feeling after his game Friday. So, we bet an adult beverage on it. First at bat, homer. So, they said double or nothing. I was filling good about it and took that bet. Second at bat...boom baby lol.

I love Gomes!

I'm watching today hoping for some beam balls. Who doesn't like a nice rumble?

Getting into a beam ball match is a lot better for the Royals, they don't really have anything to lose. I wouldn't mind seeing us plunk someone at some point today, but getting into this type of battle only has the potential to hurt the home team, in my opinion.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/

It appears Volquez may make two starts in High A, two in Double A and two in Triple A before rejoining the Reds. Volquez next is scheduled to pitch Thursday for Lynchburg against Kinston, Reds media relations director Rob Butcher said.

Volquez fastball speed Saturday “consistently reached 92-95 miles per hour with his top speed clocked at 96 mph. ”

Getting into a beam ball match is a lot better for the Royals, they don't really have anything to lose. I wouldn't mind seeing us plunk someone at some point today, but getting into this type of battle only has the potential to hurt the home team, in my opinion.

A couple fines and a suspension for a game or 2? Well worth it, IMO.

A couple fines and a suspension for a game or 2? Well worth it, IMO.

Not in mine. If they were going to hit a Royal it could have been yesterday when we had a big league and Ondrusek was on the mound. I don't think you'll see it again today unless the Reds have a big league and a pitcher who it wouldn't hurt to bad if he got suspened.

Definitely not good for a brawl to come today, risking injury isn't good. Plus that game or 2 suspension could make the difference in a close race if we lose a couple of our best players.

Not in mine. If they were going to hit a Royal it could have been yesterday when we had a big league and Ondrusek was on the mound. I don't think you'll see it again today unless the Reds have a big league and a pitcher who it wouldn't hurt to bad if he got suspened.

Definitely not good for a brawl to come today, risking injury isn't good. Plus that game or 2 suspension could make the difference in a close race if we lose a couple of our best players.

Big deal man. No one's going to die out there. One hits batsman is going to lose the game? Maybe, but not likely. How about the Reds stick out their chest and show that they're not just going to get plunked 4 times in a game and take it like little girls. If you want to play like little school girls and let teams walk all over you, go ahead.

Not to mention the Cowboy just agreed something should have or should happen. They're not in our division, it's not like we play the Royals all of the time. What is it going to hurt? If I'm Gomes, Janish, etc. I'm telling LeCure to grow a pair and show them who's field they're playing on and that it's not Ok to hit people without a retaliation.

Big deal man. No one's going to die out there. One hits batsman is going to lose the game? Maybe, but not likely. How about the Reds stick out their chest and show that they're not just going to get plunked 4 times in a game and take it like little girls. If you want to play like little school girls and let teams walk all over you, go ahead.

Lets be real....maybe one of those four HBP had any intent at all. It's not like they threw at somebody four times