Track the Reds (Week 10)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how that has changed in the last month. We were at the Dodgers game earlier this year, and it was quite the opposite. Not one Red was at .300, and I believe at least 5 Dodgers were above .300. The paper has the Reds as #1 in the NL in bastting avg. at .280. When's the last time that happened? Maybe BJ isn't as bad a hitting coach as we were thinking.

I'm gonna start calling you Fred Rodgers with your new "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" postings.

Well, there's always me.

Hererra and Del Rosario should never, EVER throw another pitch. These losses against bad teams are adding up and will haunt in late September.

I'm gonna start calling you Fred Rodgers with your new "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" postings.

Well, there's always me.

Hererra and Del Rosario should bever, EVER throw another pitch. These losses against bad teams are adding up and will haunt in late September.

Won't cha be my neighbor?:D

I will never, ever, ever, NEVER understand why we have Herrera on the team...

I understand... Apparently someone is nuts. The guy has no business throwing a single pitch; same for Del Rosario. I going to quit watching Sunday games. You have two or three of your stars out of the lineup every Sunday. The Reds won't win many of those. The TV has been turned off in my house. Another despicable Sunday performance...

lol

HELL no! Next you'll be saying how great a coach Marvin Lewis is and how Mike Brown has the Bengals on the verge of something great. Your old "glass is much more than half empty" postings were usually spot on... and quite entertaining, especially compared to this new crap. lol

lol

HELL no! Next you'll be saying how great a coach Marvin Lewis is and how Mike Brown has the Bengals on the verge of something great. Your old "glass is much more than half empty" postings were usually spot on... and quite entertaining, especially compared to this new crap. lol

lol

Ummm, no. As far as the Reds, I posted their 08 starting lineup. The crap they used to run out there on a daily basis is gone. Thank god! This team isn't that bad. Do they have issues? A few. But at least the whole team doesn't stink. My posts in the past were a shot at an education for the many fans on here that though JR, Edwin and the "Drunken Monkey" would lead this team to a pennant, much less a winning season. BTW which they never did. I like the current team. Would I bet money on them to win the division? No, I'm not stupid. But I will tell you, this club is better than the turds we had to endure the last decade.

Edited by mcpapa

Reds were fortunate last week to get that win in Florida and salvage a 3-3 trip, just couldn't get it done against the Royals. SO anyone who wishes to start a TTR thread, feel free.

I just now caught my mistake, against Washington, not Florida. Not like it matters. :lol: