Track the Reds (Week 10)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Math wanted 6-0, but yes I'm thrilled with a 3-3 trip. I knew the Reds had LeCure facing Carpenter the last game of that series, so splitting the other 2 games, and winning two out of three against the Nats was definitely something I was going to be very happy with. The Reds have a tough 4 game series coming up with the pitching laden Giants. Let's hope the Dodgers can put a hurting on the Cardinals on the first stop of St. Louis's west coast trip.

If I was the manager, I would try to give Cordero a wake-up call and today was a perfect day to do so. He had Massett warming up to begin the Inning so it would have not took much to be ready. When Cordero walked the leadoff batter on an off speed pitch, I would have yanked him from the game and told him he just can't keep walking the leadoff batter and not throwing your best pitch. But Dusty would never do it because he is a buddy with the players and not their manager.

I would think having someone warming up would be a little silent message too him anyway.

So if the Reds can at least split with the Giants, they got Kansas City for the weekend, 4-2 is more than possible, maybe better.

A 4-2 week is impossible unless there is a rain out. :D

I would think having someone warming up would be a little silent message too him anyway.

Was it Masset warming up? Brantley initially said it was Masset but then said it was LeCure getting in his bullpen session as they had initially slotted him to come in if Arroyo struggled early. The game was blacked out for me so I could only listen.

Was it Masset warming up? Brantley initially said it was Masset but then said it was LeCure getting in his bullpen session as they had initially slotted him to come in if Arroyo struggled early. The game was blacked out for me so I could only listen.

I must have only heard that first part. :thumb: