Track the Reds (Week 10)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When one hits .308 and the other hits .360 against him does it matter?

It doesn't. The poster was complaining that Dusty brought him in when there wasn't a lefty due up until the 3rd batter of the inning. I was simply pointing out that saving him for a lefty wasn't a great idea.

LRCW, you say I'm bad about the Reds....How in the world do you put up with the some of these guys in here?

I've never said you're bad at this kind of stuff. Our argument was whether the Reds had enough talent to compete for a division title.

That's the best lineup they can go with right now...Good to see Dusty continue to stick with it. I would like to see Heisey get a few more starts though.

I'd like to see Heisey in there, or at least used as a pinch hitter a few times. I like that kid.

He has zero business playing over Gomes right now, so why keep hammering the point???

Oh I know...but I would like to see Heisey start in place of Nix when Stubbs or Gomes takes a day off. Or I would rather see Heisey pinch hit than Nix. That is just my opinion.

Okay, so we all know that we need some help in the bullpen right now. But, what is the answer?

Move someone up from the minors? From what I've think I've heard there isn't a lot down there to help. So, then do they trade for someone? If so, who are you okay with giving up?