Bryan Stevenson Beaten to Death

RomanEmpire

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So between the charges dropped against one person and charges greatly reduced against the other three, it appears that no one will be doing any actual jail time for this crime? Seems reasonable . . . . :irked:

Was the quote given, the only thing the Commonwealth Attorney's Office has had to say about this? One would think Commonwealth's Attorney would be grilled over an open flame.

All I know is that when it originally all started in the courts a couple years ago there was a lot of out cry from the advocates of the victim that said the people originally charged had some sort of relationships with people involved within the justice system that really had people upset. This still doesn't make sense to me how this has all played out.

• 2 months later...
Who is the prosecuter who is cool w/ this deal? Was it laziness, corruption, or what? There has to be more to the story.

I don't know...but I would love to find out more. It's just ridiculous.

This is all just hearsay but I'd read somewhere about a year ago that one of the men involved had relatives that had given political contributions and were friends with some important folks in the Louisville area. Never really heard a lot more about it other than that and that it had a lot of people up in arms convinced that it wouldn't be a legitimate trial.

Couldn't the family sue the men involved now though, wonder if they might seek a civil suit.

This is all just hearsay but I'd read somewhere about a year ago that one of the men involved had relatives that had given political contributions and were friends with some important folks in the Louisville area. Never really heard a lot more about it other than that and that it had a lot of people up in arms convinced that it wouldn't be a legitimate trial.

Couldn't the family sue the men involved now though, wonder if they might seek a civil suit.

There was an anonymous letter to the judge saying that one of the Defendants' family member's had contributed to the Judge's campaign.

I would think that his family could bring an unlawful death suit.

There was an anonymous letter to the judge saying that one of the Defendants' family member's had contributed to the Judge's campaign.

I would think that his family could bring an unlawful death suit.

Knew there was something just couldn't remember what it was, and yea I was thinking unlawful death suit could be in order. Just feel so bad for his family.