Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two Thumbs Down to CBS

Featured Replies

How can you take a tradition and turn it into American Idol-NCAA. Hudson is great, but this is out of place, Like watching Porter Waggoner sing disco. The camera angles also were horrible, not only this game but throughout the tournament. They want to justify the overhead cam at the expense of actually watching the game. But I was mostly dissapointed with the soundtrack of one Shining Moment. I use soundtracks to do videos, but this one I'll pass on.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Oh yeah, great game.

I agree that some of the camera angles were tough to watch.

I always love OSM but thought this was a dud. And it showed her too much when it should have been showing players. Pendergrass wasn't shown like that.

The overhead camera angle from up top behind the play was awful all tournament. I get what the desired point of view was supposed to be, but I never once thought it was a quality shot that enhanced the viewing of the game...

I always love OSM but thought this was a dud. And it showed her too much when it should have been showing players. Pendergrass wasn't shown like that.

 

There were a ton of great shots from the tournament left out to show the artist. That was a bad choice as well...

Maybe I missed it, but no clip of Huggs consoling Butler when he blew out his knee? The clip as it first happened was Huggs to the core. Just as long as they cut away when it got uncomfortable... :lol:

I almost always watch/listen to TV while lying on the couch reading. I found myself squirming around trying to get a better look when the overhead camera was used. At first I thought it was me that was out of position...

Why ruin a good thing. No need to change OSM IMO.

There were a ton of great shots from the tournament left out to show the artist. That was a bad choice as well...

 

:thumb:

 

Maybe I missed it, but no clip of Huggs consoling Butler when he blew out his knee? The clip as it first happened was Huggs to the core. Just as long as they cut away when it got uncomfortable... :lol:

 

It was included, almost at the end of the song.

Maybe I missed it, but no clip of Huggs consoling Butler when he blew out his knee? The clip as it first happened was Huggs to the core. Just as long as they cut away when it got uncomfortable... :lol:

 

They kinda went in sequence with the clips, so it was at the end, right before showing a couple clips of the championship game.

 

And I agree that Hudson singing OSM was horrible.

Just wondering what the NCAA powers that be thought of the coverage, and if it has any impact on whether they opt out of their TV deal with CBS.

How can you take a tradition and turn it into American Idol-NCAA. Hudson is great, but this is out of place, Like watching Porter Waggoner sing disco. The camera angles also were horrible, not only this game but throughout the tournament. They want to justify the overhead cam at the expense of actually watching the game. But I was mostly dissapointed with the soundtrack of one Shining Moment. I use soundtracks to do videos, but this one I'll pass on.

 

Hudson was absolutely terrible. :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.