Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iamapt

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iamapt

  1. Scooter Hollis, MVP, Offense, Kentucky All Stars
  2. Had played in last regular season game and I believe Boone won the regular season game 34-0
  3. I like the Dukes of Hazard tag. That would make a good shirt, with the trophy.
  4. When in Shelby County in the sixties we had a road swing playing Carr Creek and Hazard on a Friday and Saturday night. (this was basketball). The first night was against Carr Creek and at half we could hear the Carr Creek coach talking to his players. Then we realized we could seen straight into their locker room with big gaps in the walls. I will say we were never treated better anywhere, they were knowledgeable and appreciative basketball fans, just didn't have tremendous locker rooms. I'll take that over prime facilities and snobbish people anyday.
  5. Seriously, I believe Auburn once beat Bowling Green many years ago.
  6. Yes You are twice the man I am. But there is a diet for that
  7. Shelby Co was Northwestern Purple and Gold when I was there
  8. thread deleted
  9. Western Ky University volleyball team awoke to driver collapsed over steering wheel in middle of night. The coach managed to get bus out of median, driver off wheel, and into the emergency lane. Driver was deceased.
  10. Future secret service agent
  11. "How did it get so late so soon?" — Dr. Seuss
  12. Oh the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all." — Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)
  13. Eardrum looks OK, must be something else
  14. So much for the Green Eggs and Ham pregame plan
  15. Congratulations, and to those great fans I met at Raffertys before the game, I'm happy for you, an experience of a lifetime.
  16. Dragon I know you do great work, I looked on YouTube to see any trends with this song, the ones on there were pretty weak. I think despite the obvious, it is written in a reflective tone , which with the right footage, could have it's moments. Keep up the good work.
  17. Of those who have completed your football banquets, how many had a video to the soundtrack of Boys of Fall?
  18. While it was cold today, Louisville and Lexington would have had snow
  19. Games played in The pizza box remind me of a Skip Carey quote when he looked out at an empty Atlanta crowd, " Looks like a good day to paint the seats"
  20. Great crowd on both sides. Allen filled the new side of the stadium. Boyle fans were no slouch either. Filled 70 % of the lower old section. Great setting for a championship.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.