Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two Thumbs Down to CBS

Featured Replies

3 seconds of WVU mimmicking the John Wall dance was enough to make me:puke:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clark talks way too much. Not much better than Billy P. Jay Bilas would have been better even though he is a Dukie.

Maybe I missed it, but no clip of Huggs consoling Butler when he blew out his knee? The clip as it first happened was Huggs to the core. Just as long as they cut away when it got uncomfortable... :lol:

 

That did look very awkward. I would have been very uncomfortable with that! :puke:

3 seconds of WVU mimmicking the John Wall dance was enough to make me:puke:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't about a half second of John Wall clapping the only sighting of UK in the video at all? It did seem a shame that there was more time spent mocking them than they got in the video, but oh well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't about a half second of John Wall clapping the only sighting of UK in the video at all? It did seem a shame that there was more time spent mocking them than they got in the video, but oh well.

 

That is all that I saw too.

That is all that I saw too.

And it also bears mentioning that that half second of footage with Wall clapping was followed by a two second shot of Hudson screeching.

 

Beyond the selfish desire as a UK fan to see them in there, the problem I had most with this was Hudson being in the video. You want her singing it? Fine, fair enough. But shots of her singing it is not what the video is about, and there were schools that were slighted as much as UK and more that could have been shown in those spots where we saw her. I found this on a blog, a complete list of teams omitted from a players and coaches standpoint, as some of these did have fan or cheerleader shots:

 

Lehigh, UNLV, New Mexico State, Houston, San Diego State, Georgetown, Ohio, Oklahoma State, Georgia Tech, UC Santa Barbara, Syracuse, Vermont, Gonzaga, Florida State, UTEP, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Oakland, BYU, Florida, North Texas, East Tennessee State, Marquette, Washington, New Mexico, Montana, Ark-PB, Winthrop, Utah State, Siena, Notre Dame, Old Dominion, Richmond or Robert Morris.

How in the world did Clark make the #1 team? He is flat awlful.

How in the world did Clark make the #1 team? He is flat awlful.

 

He let the President beat him in POTUS.:D:D

Just wondering what the NCAA powers that be thought of the coverage, and if it has any impact on whether they opt out of their TV deal with CBS.

 

I bet they thought is was just wonderful as they were cashing the check

It had to be intentional to not show one second of UK highlights of the ball actually in play. Then to have WV player mocking the John Wall dance was icing on the cake that they were making a statement. I don't know if it's Coach Cal or one and done players or one of the players specifically, but there was an agenda in the One Shining Moment. Plus, if they don't go back to the originals, I'll never watch another one........unless UK wins of course.

It had to be intentional to not show one second of UK highlights of the ball actually in play. Then to have WV player mocking the John Wall dance was icing on the cake that they were making a statement. I don't know if it's Coach Cal or one and done players or one of the players specifically, but there was an agenda in the One Shining Moment. Plus, if they don't go back to the originals, I'll never watch another one........unless UK wins of course.

 

Please tell me you are being sarcastic here? I know it is hard to pick up in the typed word, but this just has to be.

I sat & watched that "performance" in total disbelief--Unbelievable for a so called "major" network--Must have had their news department produce this one?

 

Agree with CCRadio that the video as well as the coverage of KY throughout the tourney was pretty obviously slanted negatively.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.