Hotels in Louisville

MJAlltheWay24

Okay BGP Friends, I could use your advice/help/connections lol.

I have been traveling all over the country for the past year and every once in a while I get to go home. Well, soon I will be visiting Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, IN and I will have a day off. I decided to take my day/night off in Louisville. My lady friend is going to come down to visit and I need to get a hotel for Saturday, April 10th.

I would like to not spend a ton of money, but still stay in a nice place. As well as be somewhat close to 4th Street Live if possible. So do any of you have recommnedations? Or possible some connections for BGP friend discounts? *cough cough*

I know its only two weeks away, but I just found out this would be a possibility today. I appreciate all the help, thank you.

I have been traveling all over the country for the past year and every once in a while I get to go home. Well, soon I will be visiting Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, IN and I will have a day off. I decided to take my day/night off in Louisville. My lady friend is going to come down to visit and I need to get a hotel for Saturday, April 10th.

I would like to not spend a ton of money, but still stay in a nice place. As well as be somewhat close to 4th Street Live if possible. So do any of you have recommnedations? Or possible some connections for BGP friend discounts? *cough cough*

I know its only two weeks away, but I just found out this would be a possibility today. I appreciate all the help, thank you.

PM me, MJ. I think I "may" be able to assist you. :D

Well crap MJ. I am going to be out of town that week and weekend. Would have been fun to meet up with you and your friend.

If someone on BGP cough, cough hooks you up :D don't be afraid to ask for Club Lounge floor or access! :D:D:D:D

If you don't want to spend a lot of money, why would you want to be anywhere near 4th Street Live?

He just doesn't want to spend all of his money on the hotel, because he plans on being near 4th Street Live....:ylsuper:

Precisely lol. The less money that I need to spend on a hotel room, the more money I will have to spend on dinner and some drinks lol.

Well crap MJ. I am going to be out of town that week and weekend. Would have been fun to meet up with you and your friend.

If someone on BGP cough, cough hooks you up :D don't be afraid to ask for Club Lounge floor or access! :D:D:D:D

Well...there is always next time :thumb:

Precisely lol. The less money that I need to spend on a hotel room, the more money I will have to spend on dinner and some drinks lol.

Then don't go to 4th Street. There are much better and less expensive bars with better priced food and a much more interesting crowd.

Then don't go to 4th Street. There are much better and less expensive bars with better priced food and a much more interesting crowd.

I don't really know my way around Louisville at all really except going from I-71 to I-65 as I head to Memphis lol.

I have only been to 4th Street Live once and I really enjoyed it. It was during the summer though and I believe Randy Houser was playing a free concert. I enjoy the dueling piano bar too, but I don't remember what that's called, reminds me of a place on Beale Street.

If I remember some of your earlier posts you are a big Jamey Johnson fan. To bad your visit is not next Sat. the 3rd JJ, Hank, and Eric Church are playing freedom hall in Louisville, should be a great show.

As far as the hotel I would suggest placing a bid on a 3 or 4 star downtown, you cant go wrong with that.

I don't really know my way around Louisville at all really except going from I-71 to I-65 as I head to Memphis lol.

I have only been to 4th Street Live once and I really enjoyed it. It was during the summer though and I believe Randy Houser was playing a free concert. I enjoy the dueling piano bar too, but I don't remember what that's called, reminds me of a place on Beale Street.

That's what cabs are for. A cab from the Highlands to downtown is pretty cheap.