SportsGuy41017

VERY good movie. A little long, but probably because I went at 10:30. I was talking to my mom today about it and she said she doesn't like animated movies and I made the comment that it does not look animated at all. Great movie.

I saw this movie in 3-D at an IMAX in Nashville on Saturday and it was the most entertaining movie watching experience I've ever had. The movie itself was fantastic and coupled with the visual effects I was completely immersed. For those 3 hours I felt like I took a trip to Pandora and watched everything play out right in front of me. James Cameron is a genius. What amazing creativity and imagination to conjure up with some of the things in this film.

We went to Nashville for the Music City Bowl, and despite a weekend of football, bar hopping, good bourbon, and tailgating this movie was without a doubt the highlight of the whole trip. If you have a chance to see this in IMAX 3-D, you need to take it. You will not regret it.

An enjoyable film but nothing spectacular from a storytelling or acting standpoint.

It really felt to me like Fern Gully + Dune + James Cameron. It was good but I don't think the 3D was worth the extra 4 dollars on the ticket price. Visually it was stunning but overly predictable and a tad too preachy for my taste. Shoot my favorite character was probably the guy you were supposed to hate the most.

Me and a couple of buddies saw this movie last night. I thought visually it was pretty amazing, probably the best special effects I've ever seen in a movie. I thought it was pretty good but the story line was pretty predictable and it was rather long. I'm glad I saw it in 3D at the theater because at home on DVD it would probably not be as cool and just a long predicatble movie.