DeMarcus Cousins

bigblueinsanity

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might you explain? :idunno:

Maybe it was premature to call him overrated.

Maybe it was premature to judge him 8 games into the season.

Maybe he has a right to be somewhat immature at this point in his life, after all he was in high school last year. It’s the immaturity of the 25-50 year old "fans" that puzzles me.

Maybe things like that are what gives UK fans a bad image.

Maybe things like the above have been the reason recruits in the past have been turned off by a certain part of the fan base.

Sorry if you took it personal that wasn’t my intent, but, your post about him "growing up today" just seemed too ironic...

You're watching with tainted eyes if you think that had even the most remote of chances to be a flagrant foul. The guy's leg was over the ball. He picked up the ball and the leg obviously came with it. Legal and clean.

After the whistle blows the play is over and it is considered a "dead ball". Don't "taint" the situation by talking about my vision. He knew, he did it anyway. A basketball does not weigh over 100lbs. Surely, a college freshman can distinguish the difference from lifting a basketball and lifting a person. The play after the whistle is absolutely not legal, nor clean. Just ask Hodge from UF last year, asking if he accidentally stepped on Perry or not. :thumb:

You're watching with tainted eyes if you think that had even the most remote of chances to be a flagrant foul. The guy's leg was over the ball. He picked up the ball and the leg obviously came with it. Legal and clean.

Let me give another :thumb: to this.

It wasn't even agressive. He didn't try to jerk the ball away. Just picked it up.

Maybe it was premature to call him overrated.

Maybe it was premature to judge him 8 games into the season.

Maybe he has a right to be somewhat immature at this point in his life, after all he was in high school last year. It’s the immaturity of the 25-50 year old "fans" that puzzles me.

Maybe things like that are what gives UK fans a bad image.

Maybe things like the above have been the reason recruits in the past have been turned off by a certain part of the fan base.

Sorry if you took it personal that wasn’t my intent, but, your post about him "growing up today" just seemed too ironic...

Because he seemed to me like he had it more together during the game? What's the matter with that?

Because he seemed to me like he had it more together during the game? What's the matter with that?

Maybe it's the wishy washy love you today hate you tomorrow attitude from some people that bothers me?

Maybe it's the fact some made a judgment on him before he had even played 1/4 of his freshman year and when he does get it going they pawn it off as if it's just him growing up, maybe that’s what bothers me?

Maybe it's the people that find something wrong when everything is seemingly going right that bothers me?

If you're bothered by me reposting some of the nonsense posted in this thread then all I can say is get used to it because I am going to continue to post updates on the progression of Demarcus Cousins, it's nothing personal just how things work, when you make bold statements be prepared to be held accountable when they don't pan out... Like I said, it's not intended to be taken personal or to upset anyone, just to prove a point.:thumb:

Edited by SEMPERFIFALCON

After the whistle blows the play is over and it is considered a "dead ball". Don't "taint" the situation by talking about my vision. He knew, he did it anyway. A basketball does not weigh over 100lbs. Surely, a college freshman can distinguish the difference from lifting a basketball and lifting a person. The play after the whistle is absolutely not legal, nor clean. Just ask Hodge from UF last year, asking if he accidentally stepped on Perry or not. :thumb:

You are guilty of either overreacting or you are incapable of judging Cousins for some reason. Every basketball player in America keeps pulling on the ball after the whistle blows. This kid's leg just happened to be wrapped around the ball. Nothing dirty. Nothing illegal.