Louisville New Head Coach

justme2018

After going through these last three years, I couldn't be more embarrassed at the fan base here....

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I think all fan bases that have experienced any type of success have an embarassing contingent among their ranks.

I know its hard to believe, but even UK has a few. :idunno::D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban is nervous about losing him. Thinks it may hurt his recruiting and kids will start going back to UM because of Randy Shannon is a good recruiter.

Don't forget about your boys at FSU. I'm kind of shocked, but they are cleaning up now. They just got Luc who is very highly rated at LB on almost every site, and may pick up a few big names in the next few weeks. Joyner supposedly dropped them and is down to just the Buckeyes and Gators, but we'll see.

Urban is no doubt worried. :thumb: But, knowing him he'll probably just pull another quality assistant to run his defense and help with recruiting. :lol:

Don't forget about your boys at FSU. I'm kind of shocked, but they are cleaning up now. They just got Luc who is very highly rated at LB on almost every site, and may pick up a few big names in the next few weeks. Joyner supposedly dropped them and is down to just the Buckeyes and Gators, but we'll see.

Urban is no doubt worried. :thumb: But, knowing him he'll probably just pull another quality assistant to run his defense and help with recruiting. :lol:

FSU has never been lacking from a recruiting standpoint. Even during this lull over the last several years, they've had their share of nice classes.

If Jimbo Fisher is the right man for the job, there's no reason why FSU shouldn't be really good really fast.

FSU has never been lacking from a recruiting standpoint. Even during this lull over the last several years, they've had their share of nice classes.

If Jimbo Fisher is the right man for the job, there's no reason why FSU shouldn't be really good really fast.

I agree. Even this season they had talent. They always do. I was just surprised that they were able to close so quickly on Luc. He had been really quiet about his recruiting all year long, and right after Bowden left Jimbo closed the deal. Though I hate what FSU did to Bowden, CFB is much better when the Seminoles are legit. It would be nice for them to only lose twice next year (twice to Miami of course), because I get so sick of all the Gator talk. It's time to put UF back to 3rd rate in the state of Florida.....I can dream can't I? :lol:

I want to see the 30 for 30 special about Miami and Jimmy Johnson. That would be a good one.

Not to hi-jack a thread, but I think it will be one of the better ones, especially for CFB fans. Not just because I'm a Miami fan, but whether you love or hate the Canes it should be a great documentary. Wish I could have been alive for those years, though I probably wouldn't be a Canes fan. A little too much for my taste, but oh well.....

^ He wasn't the most eloquent speaker when giving his opening....when asked questions, and he free lanced a little more...he was much more fluid....only something bad happens, this should be his last scripted opening of a press conference for Louisville.

^ He wasn't the most eloquent speaker when giving his opening....when asked questions, and he free lanced a little more...he was much more fluid....only something bad happens, this should be his last scripted opening of a press conference for Louisville.

I liked the question part... he spoke from the heart. This guy seems like someone that is going to be easy to like. Doesn't have the whole politician routine like a Pitino, just straight up.:thumb:

If he says something, I think you can believe it.