Original Rookie

Who wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that they have slowly introduced more wrinkles from the Wildcat. Keeps the defense guessing. If Cobb's thumb can get well by Saturday, I think he sees more touches. Gotta love that kid! He is a winner!

I'm ready for Cobb to throw a few more times. He has an arm for sure. That would really keep the D on their toes in the Wildcat. Also open up the passing game a little for Newton. It should be a good one.

Both teams are horrible, Georgia is just a little bit less horrible than Kentucky.

I'll take UGA 24-17

Wrong. There a lot of "horrible" teams in the country. UGA and UK are not on the Bama or the Gators level, but they are far from horrible. Just sayin.:notworthy:

Wrong. There a lot of "horrible" teams in the country. UGA and UK are not on the Bama or the Gators level, but they are far from horrible. Just sayin.:notworthy:

:thumb: It amazes me how some take shots at anyone who is not in the top 10 as being 'horrible' or 'garbage'.

The only thing that worries me is that the Bulldogs are really starting to play much better on offense. I believe we can score points on them as their defense doesn't seem as good as last season. But after losing Moreno and Stafford to the NFL, their O seems to be improving quite a bit the past few games. I still think UK can pull this one out, and it would be a HUGE win if they can pull it off.

Those of us who have seen UK play Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee 90 times in the last 30 years and witnessed 8 wins in those 90 games DO NOT consider it irrelevant.

In the last three years, Kentucky is 1-2 against Georgia.

If that is "good", we agree to disagree.:thumb:

Moral victories man, come on... :rolleyes:

:D

Moral victories man, come on... :rolleyes:

:D

It's progress. UK has done things in the past 4 years that haven't been done in 20-50 years or in some cases, ever. It's slowly but surely getting there. Just a few more humps to get over (eg. beating UT, .500 or better SEC record, better bowl games, beating UF, beat Spurrier or USC, etc). I personally like the direction MY program has taken the past 4 years. :D

It's progress. UK has done things in the past 4 years that haven't been done in 20-50 years or in some cases, ever. It's slowly but surely getting there. Just a few more humps to get over (eg. beating UT, .500 or better SEC record, better bowl games, beating UF, beat Spurrier or USC, etc). I personally like the direction MY program has taken the past 4 years. :D

Good post!

Four more years of equal progress and who knows how good the Cats could be.

This will be my first SEC road game (I'm not going to count going to Vandy), so hopefully the Cats will be at their best. If UK can run the ball on Georgia, they have a chance. Having to rely on a passing game that is non-existent is a recipe for disaster. Hopefully it's a good trip to Athens, I know I'm looking forward to it!

I'll go with 20-17 UK for a prediction.

This will be my first SEC road game (I'm not going to count going to Vandy), so hopefully the Cats will be at their best. If UK can run the ball on Georgia, they have a chance. Having to rely on a passing game that is non-existent is a recipe for disaster. Hopefully it's a good trip to Athens, I know I'm looking forward to it!

I'll go with 20-17 UK for a prediction.

I hope you get to see a game of a lifetime. Because, if you do, that means Ill be celebrating a Wildcat victory back here in Ashland!:D