Most Hated Announcer/Analyst/Sportscaster

GrizzlyAdams

Which one makes you want to change the channel?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which one makes you want to change the channel?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Berman. Every day. Schtick got old 20 years ago. Congrats on losing 20 pounds, but even the commercial is annoying.

Joe Morgan. Dr. Morgan's propensity to make up history borders on funny and sad. No one is as good as when he played and the Big Red Machine is the best team in history. Truth be told, they should have won more than two titles.

Tim McCarver. Takes him 30 words to get across a 10 word point. Says the same 30 words in the third inning. And in the fourth inning. And in the fifth inning. And in the sixth inning.

Pam Ward. Has NO business calling college football games. None. It would be like getting Dick Enberg to call an AND-1 event. Oh my.

Skip Bayless. But his brother can flat out cook.

Rob Bromley. Good reporter. Decent anchor. Insommnia cure when calling UK games for TV.

Stuart Scott. Modern day Chris Berman. Like Berman, thinks his schtick is appealing. Only anchor to make eye to eye contact with people on different sides of the room.

Chris McKendry. Hehehehehehehehehehe. And then he throws it to hehehehehehehehehehehe. My 5 year old daughter can piece together more sentences between giggle fits than McKendry can.

Billy Packer. Went from analyzing games to complaining about everything. He's like that uncle that got laid off from GM and gives you hard time because you drive a Toyota.

I voted Mariotti, but I hate Collinsworth too. My friends and I figured out why we hate Chris Collinsworth while we were playing Madden. We figured out that after an interception/fumble/turnover/bad play on Madden, Collinsworth is always the first voice you hear and he says something like, "What a horrible play" or something like that, and after a while you learn to hate his voice.

Dick Vitale doesn't belong on this list, IMO. He IS college basketball.

He should stop announcing games and just be a promoter of the sport. I get sick of hearing him wax annoyingly about how everything and everyone is so great and wonderful. When's the last time he said anything about anyone that wasn't sucking-up?