Most Hated Announcer/Analyst/Sportscaster

GrizzlyAdams

Which one makes you want to change the channel?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which one makes you want to change the channel?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dick Vitale doesn't belong on this list, IMO. He IS college basketball.

Just like Herpes IS std's doesn't make people enjoy them. I never liked him when he was on KY's bandwagon. He's a rambling idiot who is more about himself than the action on the floor. I never listen to him when he announces games that I'm watching.

If you actually like Corso he is in Northern Kentucky this week. He will be speaking at the NKADA hall of fame ceremony on Monday night at receptions in Erl anger, and i think he is also going to attend a Bellevue HS pep rally this weekend?

There are so many people that work for ESPN that I just have to change the channel when I see them. Who does you dislike the most?

On the list you provided there is more than one for me, should had been multiple choice :lol: so I voted "other". From your list.....

J. Rome (I flat out will not watch him anymore)

C. Berman (his act is way past old and worn out and he needs to back,back,back,bk,bk,bk and out of broadcasting)

Others for me are......

Joe Morgan (loved him as a player, cannot stand his arogant all me" attitude on MLB games and players)

Stuart Scott (same as alot of espn, he makes it more about him than the sport)

Ron Jarowski ( imo he is terrible and "a legend in his own mind", contrary to his own belief, "Jaws" did not invent the game of football)

Tony Korheiser ( simply out.....a complete idiot, may be a good writer I don't know but they should never put a microphone in front of the man)

Just like Herpes IS std's doesn't make people enjoy them. I never liked him when he was on KY's bandwagon. He's a rambling idiot who is more about himself than the action on the floor. I never listen to him when he announces games that I'm watching.

I can't imagine many people enjoy STD's. On the other hand, quite a few people enjoy college basketball.