Everything posted by BIG BLUE
-
Is Eddie Eviston out at Newport Central Catholic?
2010 team was the most dominate and physical team i have ever seen on the hill.
-
Newport Central Catholic 60 Holmes 53
Giesler 21 points 16 rebounds 8 blocks/ Hightchew 20 points 4 steals.
-
Desales 67 Newport Central Catholic 43
I heard Giesler was fighting the flu since Thursday and felt miserable.
-
Pendleton County/Bracken County Score?
Pendleton Co. 28 - Bracken 6
-
What's the new district alignment, now that the new class alighnment is out?
And why is that??
-
Pendleton County 14 Dayton 6
Final from Gridiron Kickoff at Grant Co.
-
Pendleton County Job Opening
Yes it is. Terry played for Coach Schneider at Newport Catholic and Coach Findley at Campbellsville.
-
Campbell Co Head Coaching Job?
Have some of the posts on this thread been deleted?
-
Congrats to Newports, great read.
Good luck Casey, Booney, Tuck, Choppy, and the rest of the Wildcats. It's been a pleasure watching you fellas grow up. Bring home the big one, you'll represent the 9th region well.
-
Now that Coach Schneider (NCC) has retired who is the favorite...
I couldn't agree more with all the above Mex.
-
Newport Central Catholic's Coach Schneider retires
Thanks Coach Schneider for teaching my two sons to be good football players, and better young men. I am truly grateful.
-
Prayers for Monroe Player
God be with Ethan, his family, and everyone there offering their support, Amen.
-
10th Region Volleyball Final
Congrats to all of the Seniors for NCC and good luck next week for state....Also I saw #9 play last night she was doing a tremendous job in helping her team to victory, I believe her name is Ashley Piller...Also #13 Trishia Taylor played very well..Bring home the state trophy back to the hill!!!
-
NKYFL Season
So much for the Red Devils being the feeder program for NCC, hey Camel brass.
-
Newport Central Catholic 38 Holy Cross 21
Congratulations to the 8 senior Breds on their last regular season home game. It's been a pleasure watching you grow as football players and fine young men. Keep the momentum you've started heading to the playoffs.
-
Ryle 45 Newport Central Catholic 0
I posted out of frustration earlier and want to apologize to the Ryle faithful for my negative comment. They were by far the superior team tonight. I wish the Raiders sucess the rest of the year. I got caught up in the moment reading the negative comments of others and resorted to the same.
-
Ryle 45 Newport Central Catholic 0
Everything that has been posted so far is true. Not every player for NC gave the effort tonight expected of them. It was a huge step back for this years team and it's gut check time for this year's team. What I get tired of hearing is how good Ryle is every year, but what have they ever really won?
-
Simon Kenton 29 Newport Central Catholic 8
I bet you weren't saying that starting the fourth quarter.
-
Prayers for the Fort Campbell Football family
Please know that you and your family are in our prayers Bill. I have a senior son and gave him an extra hug as he left this morning. Prayers from the Newport Catholic family.
-
Former Campbellsville University Players now- High school coaches
Terry Brown - DC at Campbell County
-
Fort Campbell vs Newport Central's starting D
The best pass defense is a pass rush, whether it's high school, college, or the NFL. I would like to see them bring more than 3 or 4 and dropping 7 or 8. It's all in the coaching scheme in my opinon. Pressure, pressure, pressure !!!!!
-
NCC / Lloyd Updates
I know Big "E" taught them better than that.
-
NCC / Lloyd Updates
What's the score now mex ?
-
Lloyd/ NCC Predictions
Although they aren't a tough, Physcial team, I bet the Breds might just show up on Friday.
-
Covington Catholic 38 Newport Central Catholic 34
I want to thank the young men and coaching staff from both NC and CCH for one of the best hard fought, exciting football games I've EVER seen. The momentum swings, big play after big play, I think everyone got their $5 worth. To the kids from CovCath, your comebacks were a tribute to the fine young men I'm sure you all are. Best of luck the rest of the year. To my son and the rest of the Breds- There were no losers in that football game, you just ran out of time. When the final play was over I saw players from both teams on the field exhausted. The sun came up today and you got Ryle Saturday night. I am proud of every single one of you.