Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Job Opening

Featured Replies

PC will be looking for a new head coach. Teegarden resigned on Monday.

They went 7-4 last year I wonder what they have coming back.

Hopefully PC saw this coming; it's pretty late to be searching for a FB coach.

I think Lee got just about as much as you can get out of the kids in Pendleton, they will be hard pressed to find someone as good at PC.

PC will be looking for a new head coach. Teegarden resigned on Monday.

 

Will he be coaching elsewhere? He absolutely will be missed.

This is a big loss for the Wildcats. Best of luck to the program and Coach Teegarden wherever he ends up.

  • Author

According to the kids, he'll be going back to Ryle. He did good things at PC and I think for the most parts the kids understand why he's making the move.

Heck of a time to leave!

Timing of this seems kinda bad. Wasn't his dad the Middle School Coach, will that still be the case?

Wow that is a frog strangler to do that to the Cats

  • Author

Probably as O-Coordinator and O-Line coach.

Probably as O-Coordinator and O-Line coach.

I thought they just hired a new o-line this past winter???

  • Author

That was just a guess. I know he's a good O-line coach, so I was just assuming that's what he'd be doing there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.