Gov. Palin Blames Campaign

Clyde

I read that Gov Palin was quoted as saying that the campaign screwed up by having her go back to do a 2nd/3rd interview with Katie Couric.

Isn't she really saying "how could anyone send me back out there when I obviously don't come across well when asked fairly basic questions?"

Of course the media is biased. Lets not get off track with that discussion as its obvious the media leans left. However, while I don't remember the exact questions she was asked, they were ones that should have fetched a coherent semi-intelligent answer so it wasn't "gotcha" journalism.

Doesn't she do herself more harm by blaming the campaign?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not going away. This quote I heard about is part of a documentary about Obama and the media. My guess is she's a major part of it.

Regardless, though, she sure doesn't help herself out by opening her mouth.

I don't know that she hurts herself "by opening her mouth", but I will say that she is hurting herself by continuing to blather on about closed and meaningless issues - such as why she sucked so badly in the Couric interview and how horribly unfair is was for the media was to point out some of her flaws.

Oh, she will certainly try. Whether Republicans are dumb enough to nominate her is another question entirely.
Even if Sarah Palin were as dumb as Democrats want us to believe, she would still be far smarter than the dim-witted Joe Biden and he is only a heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

I read that Gov Palin was quoted as saying that the campaign screwed up by having her go back to do a 2nd/3rd interview with Katie Couric.

Isn't she really saying "how could anyone send me back out there when I obviously don't come across well when asked fairly basic questions?"

Of course the media is biased. Lets not get off track with that discussion as its obvious the media leans left. However, while I don't remember the exact questions she was asked, they were ones that should have fetched a coherent semi-intelligent answer so it wasn't "gotcha" journalism.

Doesn't she do herself more harm by blaming the campaign?

I don't think blaming the worst presidential "campaign" to EVER make an attempt at getting someone elected will harm her. Sitting back and not pointing out the moronic moves that bunch of clowns made would do more harm IMO.

I don't think blaming the worst presidential "campaign" to EVER make an attempt at getting someone elected will harm her. Sitting back and not pointing out the moronic moves that bunch of clowns made would do more harm IMO.

The problem here is that Palin is the epitome of all the errors that campaign made.