Fantasy where you at?

stick1

In my big money league I am up 140pts going into this last week. I'm going to win over a grand if I win the regular season and #1 seed for the playoffs.

In my smaller money league I am in the final 8 with 1st week of playoffs. I play the number 1 seed but have the better team right now I think.

BGP I thought I had a good team but it didn't work out.

Where are your teams?

I have fought harder this season than ever before. I have overcome the loss of Tom Brady, poor numbers from Frank Gore, weak WR's, Kellen Winslow at TE, and 3 losses that were the direct result of players exploding on my opponents' teams (ie. scoring 30+ points out of nowhere). Somehow, I managed to finish 6th and make it to the top level of the playoffs.

In the 6 vs. 3 game, I have Phillip Rivers tonight (so far with 28.46 points) and my opponent has Antonio Gates (so far with 0.00 points). He has Vincent Jackson on his BENCH (so far with 20.80 points). I dodged a bullet on that one and am looking good heading into Sunday and Monday. :thumb:

Interestingly enough Stick - if I win, I'll be facing G. Nickell in the next round :lol:

Money Leagues

8-6 and a WildCard ($800+ for the winner, 300+ for 2nd)

8-6 and a WildCard ($400 for the winner, 200 for 2nd)

14-12 in the hunt for a playoff spot ($250 win, 100 for 2nd)

5th in my TD league, 50 points out at this point.

Pride League:

BGP, 2nd round of the playoffs.

This is the best I've coached I think (ranked 1st in our league). You start 2 QB's and I've had Romo, McNabb, Schaub, Quinn. I traded J. Lewis for Schaub when Romo went down. He played really good for a month. When I lost him I had Quinn for his one good game. Got Romo back + McNabb bounced back. I also had K. Winslow + T. Scheffler (both hurt). I picked up D. Keller the right week. I also traded L. Evans for W. Welker at the right time which was huge. B. Marshall has been a huge letdown too and I held onto M. Lynch+T. Jones. M. Moore might be my sleeper MVP. He filled in great the few weeks I needed him.

I have also won $250 in that league by winning 5 weeks thus far. I've spent a lot in free agent pickups though.

Wireman that's funny about G. How did you end up in a league with him?

The other league I'm in it's the 1st year and they needed somebody late. I didn't get to draft my team. I've traded LT and B Jacobs to put together a team of:1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex 1 K 1 D:

A. Rodgers/M. Ryan

W. Parker/R. Grant/P Hillis/W. Magahee

M. Colston/L. Coles/C. Johnson/K. Bess

J. Witten

M. Crosby

Tenn D

That's not a bad team for an 8 seed.

Big Money leagues:

9-6 and into the semis, didn't look good for me until the 2nd half of the 4 o'clock games. Zonas defense, Bowe, Holmes and S Morris really did well down the stretch for me. I actually sat Walter and inserted Morris, and that almost made me sick.

9-6 and in the semi's after a dominating performance, with Cutler, Westbrook, MJD and Marshall going off.

15-13 today after a split in my double header league.

TD league I'm in 3rd place so far for the week.

BGP league, in the semis, I'm trailing by one with Suisham going and Muhammad on deck for my opponent.

I barely squeaked into the playoffs at 6-7, getting in on total points scored. If my math is correct, I won my first-round game over the No. 3 seed, and considering how hot I've been down the stretch, I'm a dangerous wild card to defend my league title.