Would you take your child to a Bengals game?

This has nothing to do with Randy Reed. This has to do with what I observed Sunday at the Bengals game. The way that people behave, speak, and threaten on the way to the stadium, in the stadium, and on the way out of the stadium is a joke. Until the Bengals institute a "No stupid hillbillies allowed," policy, I can't see any reason to feel comfortable taking a child to a Bengals game unless I have club seats. How sad is that?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with Randy Reed. This has to do with what I observed Sunday at the Bengals game. The way that people behave, speak, and threaten on the way to the stadium, in the stadium, and on the way out of the stadium is a joke. Until the Bengals institute a "No stupid hillbillies allowed," policy, I can't see any reason to feel comfortable taking a child to a Bengals game unless I have club seats. How sad is that?

Although I agree to an extent, this is sadly at every NFL season. Almost all sporting events are a big drunken party where people have an excuse to act like idiots. Like it or not, it's how it is.

Depends on where the seats are. No way on the end zone but the club and most of the upper level would be OK. The upper level is so steep most drunks are careful or they end up falling on their head.
Club level was terrific for my 14yo and myself this weekend. Not a problem at all. However, any younger and he wouldn't have been with me. At least now if there was a fracas he is big enough to get out of the way. I had terrific seats this weekend there, club level, 1st row. Best seats in the house IMO.:thumb:

Club level was terrific for my 14yo and myself this weekend. Not a problem at all. However, any younger and he wouldn't have been with me. At least now if there was a fracas he is big enough to get out of the way. I had terrific seats this weekend there, club level, 1st row. Best seats in the house IMO.:thumb:

I would think that 10-11 would be the minimum age. Right around 5th grade.