Obama's outreach to Christian voters

That is a possibility BUT after seeing how Bill was a negative for Hillary (and honestly that shocked me as I thought he would be her biggest positive) and how he conducted himself on the campaign trail, I am not sure that holds as true anymore.

I think Bill would have been a help to Gore in '00 when he was still on top of his game. This year's effort was disappointing. ...Not up to Bill's usual expert level.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bill would have been a help to Gore in '00 when he was still on top of his game. This year's effort was disappointing. ...Not up to Bill's usual expert level.

I at first think that but then think that Bill is such an egomaniac that he cannot stand to be the center of attention and the message being crafted is the message he is sending out.

I wonder if he would not have had a real problem going out and speaking on issues in which he disagreed with the position of Gore. Just as he had real problems when he was the message was not going the way he thought it should be going.

Hatz/Ace nice thoughts and y'all made some nice points, as well as I have. We live in a nation where we can write about our thoughts freely, as we have done here. lets wait abd see who wins in November. Rememeber, I said this is what I'm hearing, thats all.

After I got away from BGPs I youtube Michelle on the "Whitey" issue.

Now, in one of my posts I describe to the best I could of what I saw on this tape and here is what I found out. Anyone can do this as well.

There were several hits on this subject. The tape is hard to find, but one source said she was at The Trinity United Church at a Rainbow/Push coalition. Back in 2004 they were selling DVDs of her speech. The next day Bill Cosby spoke. Michelle was seated by Mrs. James Meeks and Mrs Khadijah Farrahakan. She spoke for 30 minuets directing her statements to the current president.

This was in 2004 before her husbands addressed the convention with his keynote speech. Now notice this....they said the more she spoke the more excited she got as she was being cheered on by the women in the crowd...sound familar? thats what I remembered. They don't mention the camera angle or what she was wearing, which I did.

Also Fox news/Geraldo/Hannity/ all have spoken about this tape. And you can hear them on this Youtube.

I saw the tape as well as OLDRAMBLER has stated.

Now?

So if I'm reading the above correctly, Youtube does not have the tape, correct? You read an account of it?

Clyde, Do you read all the posts or do you do what I do and just skim down?

"I saw the tape". OLDRAMBLER said he saw the Tape.

I asked people "do not call me a liar, "I saw a tape" and describe what I saw.

I then went to YouTube and mentioned a lot. Read what I posted.

Check out where I remembered a portion of the tape and that was an account on the tape. I didn't dream this stuff. I saw it.

Why is there YouTubes of the networks discussing the tape?

And finally...Isn't my word good enough?

Clyde, Do you read all the posts or do you do what I do and just skim down?

"I saw the tape". OLDRAMBLER said he saw the Tape.

I asked people "do not call me a liar, "I saw a tape" and describe what I saw.

I then went to YouTube and mentioned a lot. Read what I posted.

Check out where I remembered a portion of the tape and that was an account on the tape. I didn't dream this stuff. I saw it.

Why is there YouTubes of the networks discussing the tape?

And finally...Isn't my word good enough?

You said you saw a tape. Oldrambler said he saw a tape. You then said you went to Youtube and saw an "account" of it. That's not a tape.

I have no reason to doubt you , however, we've been hearing about "this tape" for quite a while and no one has produced it. Do we have to be members of a club to see the actual tape?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Great post Larry and YES, your word is plenty good enough, at least for me. I saw that tape as well. I don't have to waste my time in looking it up or trying to prove anything! I know what I saw and I am like you in that I may be a lot of things but a liar is not one of them :irked:!

With what I saw on that tape I am sure that today's liberal media would have done anything and everything in their power to discredit it or have it done away with. I know that the Obama camp and the Dems would certainly do everything in their power to see that it was ......"lost".

Now, whether it was lost or not or if it is on Utube or not I don't know and frankly don't give a rat's patoot. I know what I saw and I am not going to get on here and try and discredit anyone else. I was just stating what I saw, will stand by my statement and I don't have to prove what I saw.....period. I saw it and believe that you saw the tape don't think that you should have to prove it either. The only reason that I posted on this again was to confirm the statement on your post about me seeing this same report.

I don't think that anyone on here can prove that I didn't see it. ;)

Now there is speculation that this rumor may have started from a novel in which a black candidate for President rails against "whitey."

I challenge anyone on this site who says they have seen the tape to produce it.

If you're wondering if I believe you , let me make it clear: I don't.

I may ultimately be proven wrong but I find it hard to believe two of our BGP members have "seen" it when members of the media who have been searching for this bombshell video can't find it.

Now there is speculation that this rumor may have started from a novel in which a black candidate for President rails against "whitey."

I may ultimately be proven wrong but I find it hard to believe two of our BGP members have "seen" it when members of the media who have been searching for this bombshell video can't find it.

I'd just like to know where these people saw the tape, if in fact they saw the tape.

:thumb: The "I invented the internet" statment didn't help either!

Not to rehash old news, but the claim that Al Gore ever said that he invented the internet is a flat out bald faced lie. It never happened. That didn't stop it from being repeated. Al Gore was "swift boated" before the term was invented.

I agree. Again, if there was such a tape that was anywhere close to being legit, Hannity and others would have shown it to the nation. To believe that a couple of blue grass preppers have seen it and Hannity hasn't is ludicrous.

I'm with Clyde.

Not to rehash old news, but the claim that Al Gore ever said that he invented the internet is a flat out bald faced lie. It never happened. That didn't stop it from being repeated. Al Gore was "swift boated" before the term was invented.
I agree. How could anybody interpret the following as Al Gore claiming to have invented the internet?
I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore, CNN Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer, March 9, 1999
Some people evidently must believe that "invent" is a synonym of "create." :lol::lol: