Obama's outreach to Christian voters

I shouldn't even respond to some of this and won't again. I know that I saw this clip (M. Obama/whitey) on a news program (can't remember which one) on FoxNews. I "googled" Michelle Obama's whitey tape and several mentions of it came up. Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity (I really don't like or watch/listen to either one) both supposedly have the tape and are holding it, I don't know about that.

I would have to question that if this tape does not exist, then why doesn't the Obama's come out, sign an affadavit to this effect and challenge it?

All that I know is that I was not seeing things and I have read plenty of other comments about other subjects on other threads where people had made statements on whatever and although some disagreed there were no challenge of ones honesty.

So, I will respectfully agree to disagree with some on this without calling anyone out personally and will leave P&R.

By the way, here is just one link to the mention of the tape along with other slip ups Obama's .............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDou1bU2zA&feature=related

Edited by oldrambler

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should add this to my previous post. I don't believe any such tape exists of Michelle Obama. That's obviously clear to almost everyone. In our "gotcha" society, its naive to think that some have seen this tape yet the national media has not been able to find it despite their resources.

Do I think some people saw "something?" Obviously, they saw something. If they think they saw THE tape, they're either in an exclusive club or , most likely, they saw something else.

To OR who asks why doesn't Obama come out and sign an affidavit, I'd suggest a certain level of naivete. One of the number one rules is that you do NOT give credibility to any crazy rumor by acknowledging it.

By the way, here is just one link to the mention of the tape along with other slip ups Obama's .............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDou1bU2zA&feature=related

OR, perfect example of the problem with the online world. You are convinced this tape exists and when I challenge you, all you come up with is a "report" of the rumor. Nothing on Youtube proves any of your allegations which is unfortunate for you not to mention the person who is being attacked.

When you find the "real" tape, post it.

My take is that the "whitey" tape is really a "why'd he" tape. That's why we don't see Hannity and similar goons using it, if they have it.

Regardless, if she really said "Whitey" is that that big of a deal? :lol:

I've been called much worse. That's just the color of my skin plus ey. It's not a big deal really. Other races in this country have had much worse things said to them. If we're going to freak out over "Whitey" we have problems IMO.

Also, if she did say it, does that really have any effect on how Barack Obama will lead this country? I do not think so.