U.S. 'preparing the battlefield' in Iran

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Jim Schue on sending a "message". My questions to the ones that think bombing Iran is foolish...How important is it to the US that Iran does NOT have nuclear weapons? Is it something we should ignore? What will be the outcome when they have the capabilities (and they will have them) and we're not prepared to react?

I see them as a threat to the world. If you're going to have to nip it in the bud...It's better to nip it now than later, or when it's too late.

I agree with Jim Schue on sending a "message". My questions to the ones that think bombing Iran is foolish...How important is it to the US that Iran does NOT have nuclear weapons? Is it something we should ignore? What will be the outcome when they have the capabilities (and they will have them) and we're not prepared to react?

I see them as a threat to the world. If you're going to have to nip it in the bud...It's better to nip it now than later, or when it's too late.

Do you know what I mean by the "G-Bomb?" It's a pretty harsh message, and definitely falls under the banner of unconventional warfare. Ask Fastbreak to tell you about it. :D

Do you know what I mean by the "G-Bomb?" It's a pretty harsh message, and definitely falls under the banner of unconventional warfare. Ask Fastbreak to tell you about it. :D

No. I guess I didn't look deep enough into your post. You know what they say about assuming. Maybe we have different views on the subject. Care to fill me in?

No. I guess I didn't look deep enough into your post. You know what they say about assuming. Maybe we have different views on the subject. Care to fill me in?

Heavy hardware and major bombing raids don't do much to "shock and awe" people who have lived amongst violence all their lives. Our enemies in the Islamic world simply laugh at us and our billions of dollars in ordnance that we drop.

So, you have to out-crazy them.

I have long advocated -- instead of dropping expensive bombs on them -- emptying out the waste from our garbage dumps and slaughterhouses on them instead. Our enemies in the Islamic world laugh and spit in our faces at the expensive fireworks displays we waste upon them. So we need to get their attention; show them we mean business when we tell them to calm down that terrorism crap.

I'm of the opinion our enemies in the Islamic world would get the point and stop messing around with us if they started seeing old bowling balls, junk cars, rusty washing machines and refrigerators falling out of the sky. The clincher? Millions and millions of pounds of pig entrails.

I agree, they've been arming insurgents to attack US military in Iraq, once they've got a nuclear weapon, perhaps even a smaller one that could be easily mobilized, what's to say they won't give that to terrorists to target Israel or the US??? I wouldn't bet money on it, especially not a "Rogue gov't representative that acted on their own",.... Seems like a pretty likely scenario.

Clearly do not want them to have nuke weapons when they say Israel should be wiped off the map. Iran should becareful I can guarantee you Israel has there own big bombs sitting around that were made in the US.

If Iran goes nuclear this is what happens.

If they have 2 bombs of any size they -

1 - Try to carry out simultaneous nuke detonations in Israel and somewhere symbolic in the US.

If they detonate one anywhere in Israel, as much as 25% of the country could be useless because it is so small.

The US target would be symbolic, much like 9-11. Close to Fort Knox, somewhere in D.C., or even a sporting event.

They would have no problem getting destroyed afterwards because President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as said many time that he believes he is the one person who is to start Armageddon.

If Israel and or the US is attacked with a nuke, you can dang well guarantee it might be Armageddon. Our population would demand we use a nuke on almost every Arab country, and most Muslim countries would rush to invade Israel while they thought they were weakened. Israel would in return use every nuke they have.

Iran must not be allowed to go nuclear.

If they have 2 bombs of any size they -

1 - Try to carry out simultaneous nuke detonations in Israel and somewhere symbolic in the US.

If they detonate one anywhere in Israel, as much as 25% of the country could be useless because it is so small.

The US target would be symbolic, much like 9-11. Close to Fort Knox, somewhere in D.C., or even a sporting event.

They would have no problem getting destroyed afterwards because President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as said many time that he believes he is the one person who is to start Armageddon.

If Israel and or the US is attacked with a nuke, you can dang well guarantee it might be Armageddon. Our population would demand we use a nuke on almost every Arab country, and most Muslim countries would rush to invade Israel while they thought they were weakened. Israel would in return use every nuke they have.

Iran must not be allowed to go nuclear.

:thumb: I agree on all counts. Israel cannot survive and exchange of nukes with Iran, even if Israel detonates 10 or 20 nukes for every Iranian nukes. There is no reason to think that Ahmadinejad is not serious about wiping Israel from the map.

Explain to me why, if we are attacked by Iran only, the American public will want to use nuclear weapons (I assume in retaliation), on "almost every Arab country".