McCain: It can be “tough” to be proud of USA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I hate to see is that FOX news drills everything Obama does, and they paint McCain to be the saint. I understand biases because I have and will continue to support Barack Obama. I'm pretty sure he won't be the best president we hve ever had, but I like his energy and enthusiaism for the job. He seems to have a passion to make America better for everyone. I have disliked Bush since the first time I ever listened to him speak. He has created a sharp divide in the country IMO, and yes at times has made it hard for me to be proud of the things the USA has done or is currently doing.
I think Obama will be more dividing than Bush by epic proportions.

Tell me, how will he make it better for everyone? What will he do to make everything so warm and fuzzy?

Can you be proud to be an American and still be ashamed of your country's leaders?

Every time I think about Katrina victims and the amount money spent on these 2 wars we are involved in, I am ashamed of how our country has let so many Americans down.

What has happened in New Orleans is a crime. Fema along with Bush and his advisors need to be put in prison over their LACK of efforts!

Can you be proud to be an American and still be ashamed of your country's leaders?

Every time I think about Katrina victims and the amount money spent on these 2 wars we are involved in, I am ashamed of how our country has let so many Americans down.

What has happened in New Orleans is a crime. Fema along with Bush and his advisors need to be put in prison over their LACK of efforts!

Mind elaborating?

Mind elaborating?

IMO they haven't invested enough resources and money in the rebuilding of the coast. Also FEMA didn't do their job. There where thousands of supplies that did not make it to the families. FEMA ended up selling those much needed supplies to different states. These states then sent the goods to prisons and other places.

Go to the Coast and you will see what I am talking about. Bush should be impeached for neglecting that area, Lord knows he paid too much attention over seas.

IMO they haven't invested enough resources and money in the rebuilding of the coast. Also FEMA didn't do their job. There where thousands of supplies that did not make it to the families. FEMA ended up selling those much needed supplies to different states. These states then sent the goods to prisons and other places.

Go to the Coast and you will see what I am talking about. Bush should be impeached for neglecting that area, Lord knows he paid too much attention over seas.

And your feeling on those from Mississippi, or Florida or any other area that suffered severe damage over the years?