Buying/Selling on Ebay

Original Rookie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made it my pledge to not go to the mall this summer, I am offically buying every thing from ebay. I already have my sandals and polos....and Im currently in the market for golf gloves, shorts, and swim trunks.

You can't beat buying on eBay and if you need extra money, you can't beat selling on eBay. I am convinced that you can sell anything on eBay and make good money. I have turned it into a part-time job and I really make a lot of extra cash selling on eBay.

A few years back, I drew North Carolina in the NCAA basketball tourney pool. This was the year that they won it. I "pot" that season was roughly $100. I had put in $10 for several picks. To insure that I didn't come up empty, I actually sold my pick of North Carolina on eBay. Two guys got into a bidding war and I sold the pick for around $50. Well, UNC won the national title and the guy that purchased my pick for $50, won the jackpot of $100 - on eBay. I just mailed him a money order and everyone was happy - plus I have a great story to tell now. :ylsuper:

I have been looking at ralph lauren polo, some look fake, not sure

I've made great money doing this. I've never had any problems with recieving the fake ones.

I buy them in bulk, usually between 10-20 at a time, and then sell them as singles.

I've bought a few NFL jerseys and several McFarlane Sports Picks through eBay, and sold an item last week. I'm looking at selling a few more items on there in the future, but it's tough right now with my home computer jacked up.

Only in Kentucky can you find a computer up on blocks. :lol: