Buying/Selling on Ebay

Original Rookie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on ebay for years.

I have good luck buying tickets to sporting events. Someone heard that I find tickets on ebay and asked me to find them some and they would pay me for my time. Word got out and the last year for the Cardinals in Busch I made over $500 finding tickets for people. I would find them for either around or under face value and then give them to the people for what you have to play for them from the ticket office from the Cardinals. It is harder to do with the new stadium.

I don't use it very much but I recently found a good deal on a fishing pole combo that was suppose to be brand new. I received the pole and it was very scratched up and dirty, and the eyes on the rod were rusted, and the rod wasn't the same one as advertised. I left him a neutral heatware after trying to contact him for 3 days, since it was shipped quick and the rod and reel were still useable but nowhere near brand new. Well a few days later he leaves me a negative evaluation and says all items were spotless and brand new and I don't know how to ebay because I've only bought about 8 items. Since I held up my end of the deal and paid within 10 minutes of closing time, I don't see why I deserve a negative evaluation and his feedback was just in retaliation of my neutral which was actually deserved for him. Can Ebay do anything about it?

I might buy one or two things a year on there and have only sold one thing on there ever. I enjoy it and its the best way to buy stuff, I just dont do it that often for whatever reason. I think its because when I want something I want it right then. I bought something the other day and cant wait for it to get here.