April Fool pranks..

TonyDanza

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An area radio station that plays Top 40 pop was playing only Christmas music. They said that recent surveys showed a huge market for Xmas tunes and the radio format was going to "All Xmas, all the time."

People called in irate. The joke lasted for an hour of drive time until the final irate caller phoned in and then the station confessed to the April Fool's joke. Pretty clever I thought. :thumb:

A movie site I go to for news and so forth, they posted a couple stories that turned out to be pranks. They were so obviously fake, you couldn't really get roped in to begin with.

Athough, the idea of Harrison Ford returning as Han Solo would be a good movie. :lol:

It would be breaking rules but someone should start a BCG to Oklahoma State thread as an April Fool's Joke, with a link to a YouTube video of Rick Roll. If a Mod finds it appropriate, erase my post. Although a lot of the college basketball thread people never comes over here anyways.

I have had a buddy of mine living in our house for a while, anyway, he gets up and goes to work before all of us. I put plastic wrap on the downstairs toilet so when he sat to do his business it wouldn't be too good. Then I taped the handle on the little hose for the sink, so when he rinsed his bowl out, he got a belly watch. Needless to say, when I woke up to go to work, I had to go find my car in the neighborhood.