Python eats the family pet...

HT721

"The snake was still digesting the dog at the zoo Wednesday. It will soon be relocated to the bush", Douglas said.

If that were my dog I know a certain snake that would be stalked, and never seen again.

Also...I'm glad I don't live in Australia. They have some of the most dangerous creatures on earth in that country. The 10 most venomous snakes, deadly spiders and scorpions, crocs, etc. And the waters around that continent are just as bad, with all types of sharks, sea snakes, stone fish, jelly fish...the list goes on.

Australia, a nice place to vist, but don't stay too long, and leave your dog at home.

Australia, a nice place to vist, but don't stay too long, and leave your dog at home.

You should call the tourism board with that, I want a t-shirt. :lol:

You are right though, I would LOVE to go over there and watch the Australian Open, but I have also seen Wolf Creek too many times, so I wouldn't be leaving the city.

You are right though, I would LOVE to go over there and watch the Australian Open, but I have also seen Wolf Creek too many times, so I wouldn't be leaving the city.

I would go in hopes of winding up on the island of Lost on my flight back to LA b4 my changeover.

Hmmm...The snake curls up on the dog's bed a couple days before this happened and nobody feels the need to call Animal Control? What!? If I had a 16 foot python mysteriously curled up on my dog's bed, I would be keeping a close eye on my dog until the python was relocated. In all seriousness though, this is a tragic sight for the children to have witnessed.

This is completely ignorant on the family's part for two reasons:

Why in God's creation would you own a snake (Let alone a PYTHON) when you own smaller animals in the home as well!!??

"It was stalking the dog's cage for a few days now." - says the man of the family. That guy better NOT be going into detective work!!! :confused::rolleyes::fight:

This is completely ignorant on the family's part for two reasons:

Why in God's creation would you own a snake (Let alone a PYTHON) when you own smaller animals in the home as well!!??

"It was stalking the dog's cage for a few days now." - says the man of the family. That guy better NOT be going into detective work!!!

I was under the impression that the python was not a pet, but wild snake that wandered into the city.