Who else is on a Diet right now?

Rebel

I'm not really calling it a diet, I just changed my eating "situation" Since I knew January 1st was the usual start date for people, I started on Christmas. :lol:

I'm at 1500 calories a day. Which basically means nothing enjoyable, BUT I am following that food pyramid fairly closely.

I won't weigh myself til the end of each month and go from there.

Nurtsisystem is the way to go if you are serious about dieting. Before I started it, I weighed 272 pounds in August. I did it for 10 weeks and since I have just followed the plan of eating healthy and staying active. I'm proud to say that I now weigh 218 pounds!!!

The doctor told me yesterday that I had high blood pressure and needed to lose some weight.....and watch what I eat, and drink.:D So I guess I'm officially dieting. I need to lose about 25 pounds, hopefully by late spring.

My doctor told me that drinking regular sodas rather than a diet soda will put 10lbs/year on you........

I have honestly trained myself so much now that what I eat I have been on what most people consider a "diet" for about 15 months. To me it is not even a "diet", just my normal lifestyle.

In training for my half-marathon, I may buckle down and hit it even harder and try to get down

My doctor told me that drinking regular sodas rather than a diet soda will put 10lbs/year on you........

Studies have also shown the side effects of diet sodas can be really damaging. I never drink regular sodas, but I try and limit my diet soda intake as much as possible.

Studies have also shown the side effects of diet sodas can be really damaging.

I'd dipped 1 can a day of Copenhagen Snuff for over 20 years and I have been tobacco free now for over 3 years now. That was 10 times easier than giving up my Diet Mt. Dew. The headace's are unbearable of the lack of caffine. I don't think I can diet and give up my Dew at the same time. I can't give everything up thats bad for me or my wife will not have anything to complain about. :argue:

Last year, I swore never to diet again. I exercised more and ate less and lost 25 pounds. If I felt like pigging out I did, just not on a regular basis. It was easier than any diet I ever went on. The weight came of gradually, but I feel better than I have in a few years. My blood pressure, which was borderline is now normal and I dropped my cholesterol 54 points without the use of prescription medication (did use fish oil).

That being said, I did put some back on over the holidays, but felt less guilty about it, because I know I will be going back to my "new old ways"....starting Monday!;)

I think diets truly set you up to fail...........I fail on hundreds of them. I am a true believer of NEVER dieting again.