Woodson: Stock Up/Stock Down??

just 4 fun

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw nothing to brag about being F-State only had part of their team there.

FSU definately had some players out, but, I guarantee you, the ones that did play were still 3, 4 and 5 star players..Like others have said in other threads, UK was in a no win situation. If they lose, they get hammered for being beat by a team with several players out and if they win, then they get comments like this one. It's not UKs fault, the FSU players cheated. regardless, I thought AW looked very good today. He was poised, accurate, showed good leadership and made plays in key situations. I'm not too sure what else he could have done...

I've not seen anything in Brohms mobility to seperate him from anyone else. If anything, his lack of mobility and foot speed may well be one of his weaknesses. I can see that as a drawback for Woodson, too.

Brohms mobility may not stand out, but its better than Woodson's.

I saw nothing to brag about being F-State only had part of their team there.

That should have been a great example of what quarterbacks like Brohm get to throw against every game. Imagine the numbers Woodson would have put up in the Big East.

Have you guys seen some of the QBs that have played in the NFL this season? I believe unless Woodson just has some bad workouts he is a lock 1st round pick. Unless Carolina signs a free agent I believe they will have to draft a QB. Woodson can throw, he has good size, is very accurate usually, and is a proven leader. Hes also led 3 dramatic cone form behind wins on the national stage in the 4th qtr over the past 2 seasons. The biggest chink in his armor really is he hangs on to the ball too long. Id like to see him go somewhere he can sit for a year or 2 and learn.

Brohms mobility may not stand out, but its better than Woodson's.

I have to disagree here...I saw Brohm against Rutgers last year, who actually brought some pressure and BB had no answer. He struggled mightily. I know he took at least 7-8 sacks. QBs with any type mobility don't let that happen. I'm not saying AW is any better, but, certainly not worse...

Brennan is 6'3, he will be alright.

Flacco is a pretty good QB. He had a pretty solid year...

Bennan is barely 6' 1" weighs about 185 lbs and has a 4.9 forty. Small, skinny, and slow is a bad combination for an NFL QB. He does have a quick release, but the rest of his mechanics are horrible. IMO he's no better than Chang or anyone else that has come out of that system. Georgia game performance will really drop his stock. They threw him around like a rag doll. He'll be very lucky to go in the late 2nd round. Most likely in the 3rd.

Bennan is barely 6' 1" weighs about 185 lbs and has a 4.9 forty. Small, skinny, and slow is a bad combination for an NFL QB. He does have a quick release, but the rest of his mechanics are horrible. IMO he's no better than Chang or anyone else that has come out of that system. Georgia game performance will really drop his stock. They threw him around like a rag doll. He'll be very lucky to go in the late 2nd round. Most likely in the 3rd.

Brennan is not 6'1, or 185. Brennan is 6'3 and is over 200 lbs. Hey, those "horrible" mechanics must have worked this year, did you see his numbers?

Brennan is not 6'1, or 185. Brennan is 6'3 and is over 200 lbs. Hey, those "horrible" mechanics must have worked this year, did you see his numbers?

I guess you think it's somehow not obvious he rolled up those numbers against suspect competition, as though UGA didn't make that clear enough?

Edward Scissorhands could throw for 300 yards a game in that offense. I saw him play 3-4 times, if he's over 200 lbs. its with equipment on--and then only barely, wait and see what he measures out to at the combine. Chang put up similar numbers and he's never even been on an NFL roster. Brennan will get drafted but it won't be in the first round and I don't ever see him being a starter in the NFL. College numbers mean little, did you see Brady's college stats?