St. X Ranked #3 in the Country

BuddyBW

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... these schools need each other so bad.... isn't it great! I still like my idea that all X and T grads play football at Bellarmine. That team would be a D III force in little or no time. It would be so cool to see Ox say, Go Knights! and PepRock second the motion, then Dio (shown in a pic hugging Rockpride) says he's saving seats for THSrock and Park1221. I'd have noting sarcastic to say... what a wonderful world it would be!

It would be great!

You know... these schools need each other so bad.... isn't it great! I still like my idea that all X and T grads play football at Bellarmine. That team would be a D III force in little or no time. It would be so cool to see Ox say, Go Knights! and PepRock second the motion, then Dio (shown in a pic hugging Rockpride) says he's saving seats for THSrock and Park1221. I'd have noting sarcastic to say... what a wonderful world it would be!

Having met Ox on a number of occasions I would welcome it! :banana:

It would also give me a reason to be interested in my Alma Mater's Athletic programs for once. A Catholic school without football, almost sacrilegious. :D

Why do we pick out certain conditions? Did St X have a losing record against Flaget last century because their offensive scheme didn't work with the advancement of the facemask?

How else should we look at head to head besides OVERALL-Not games played this century with rainy weather and Trinity as a visitor in even numbered years?

:lol:

So if we take those numbers and average them out, taking into account the #3 at the beginning of the thread it comes out to about 16.

More or less doing that just for fun. :D

I think all rankings all for fun.

grad dad. I want to complain that the visitor side at Bellarmine is too small! JK

Just IMAGINE....sorry having a John Lennon moment. But heaven forbid if there were a QB controversey at our little imaginary Knight team between say a Stein and a Zoeller. Never fear, we'd revolutionize the game and start them both side by side in shotgun formation, the defense never knowing who would get the snap or whether it would be a run or pass, Brilliant! Right??:jump:

Having met Ox on a number of occasions I would welcome it! :banana:

It would also give me a reason to be interested in my Alma Mater's Athletic programs for once. A Catholic school without football, almost sacrilegious. :D

Your vitality combined with my wisdom would make an unbeatable combination! :scared::lol::scared:

Bellarmine University Football........ BRILLIANT!!!!

They've got the stadium for it now!

Well almost. We just won't be able to invite the visiting teams fans to come watch the game. Unless they want to sit in their cars out on Newberg Road.

:thumb:GO KNIGHTS! :thumb:

They've got the stadium for it now!

Well almost. We just won't be able to invite the visiting teams fans to come watch the game. Unless they want to sit in their cars out on Newberg Road.

:thumb:GO KNIGHTS! :thumb:

We could use the new St X stadium but the visitors would have to sit in the graveyard. If we use Trinity's stadium the visitors would be made to feel welcome and could even see the game.

We could use the new St X stadium but the visitors would have to sit in the graveyard. If we use Trinity's stadium the visitors would be made to feel welcome and could even see the game.

TA, let's not turn this into a stadium thread, but I'm not even so sure that T has more capacity on the visiting side, as the visitor side only goes from the 25 to the 25. X's visitors side is twice as long. If they do have more capacity, it's marginally larger. Regardless, X's stadium holds a few thousand more than T's, so I think this fantasy team would have an easy choice between the two.