Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X Ranked #3 in the Country

Featured Replies

Calpreps, which reports the rankings of Maxpreps, has St. X tied for #3 in the country. Is this now the highest that any KY team has been ranked?

 

Congrats to the Tigers, but don't settle for anything less than a victory in your last game this season!

  • Replies 104
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Tigers! Keep up the good work one game at a time.

Wow. Congrats on such a high ranking.:thumb:

It now has them at #4....that's nice....but we FINISHED higher in 2002.

Calpreps, which reports the rankings of Maxpreps, has St. X tied for #3 in the country. Is this now the highest that any KY team has been ranked?

 

Congrats to the Tigers, but don't settle for anything less than a victory in your last game this season!

Manual has 2 mythical national championships so it is not the highest. And I think Male has been ranked 2nd at least once back in the 1920's.

Great Job, X!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

HHS keeps winning...and keeps dropping in the rankings. :cool:

 

We were 85 a couple weeks ago. Now we're 103.

It now has them at #4....that's nice....but we FINISHED higher in 2002.

My daddy's bigger than your daddy!

My daddy's bigger than your daddy!

 

RP was just answering the question posed by Buddy, not getting into an X-T debate.

I'm not trying to cause problems here or anything but are you sure it isn't St. X out of Ohio that is ranked so high?

 

If it is the one from Louisville then I apologize but I just looked and I saw St. X out of Cincy.

No offense because St X is good. I have seen them this year but I have to believe there are more than 2 or 3 teams in the country who are better.

I'm not trying to cause problems here or anything but are you sure it isn't St. X out of Ohio that is ranked so high?

 

If it is the one from Louisville then I apologize but I just looked and I saw St. X out of Cincy.

 

St. Xavier out of Cincinnati is #1.

St. Xavier out of Louisville is #5.

  • Author

Looks like RP is right, they've dropped us to being tied for 4th now, if you look at the score.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.