16th Region/District predictions

Can any of those 3 put up double figures if a team shuts Dakotah or Chad down or if they have a bad shooting game or get into foul trouble? Would they start at Elliot Co. over Knipp, Faulkner twins, and others? What year are Fuller an Arthur in? In my opinion a good team needs a solid starting five plus two strong bench players.

That is true statement. It takes all 5 pluse a few more to have a solid ball team.:lol:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this mean?

Stay out of it, Uncle Jed. Ms. Liberty and wildcatfan are just starting the old Dusty Springfield song, "Wishing and Hoping". The same song is annually sung around Louisville (X and T), Covington (CovCath), Lexington (LexCath), and in a few more venues in Kentucky. The Euton-UK connection has caused great pain among fans in the local taxpayer funded institutions.

The more they dig, the more you can be sure they worry. So, ignore it but enjoy it.

Stay out of it, Uncle Jed. Ms. Liberty and wildcatfan are just starting the old Dusty Springfield song, "Wishing and Hoping". The same song is annually sung around Louisville (X and T), Covington (CovCath), Lexington (LexCath), and in a few more venues in Kentucky. The Euton-UK connection has caused great pain among fans in the local taxpayer funded institutions.

The more they dig, the more you can be sure they worry. So, ignore it but enjoy it.

I wish for nothing but the best for Euton and Jackson. They are both good kids and good players.

I don't care who plays who, it's almost always a battle in the 16th! Rose Hill will be a tough out as will Elliott, Raceland, East, Boyd etc, and many others by tournament time.

Example: Lewis Co has the rep. of being 8-14 in regular season and somehow at district time they pull it off.. Not knocking them they just always seem to be ready when it really counts.

:thumb: Totally agree with sportsfan! I'm so looking forward to some high school basketball!!!!

I don't care who plays who, it's almost always a battle in the 16th! Rose Hill will be a tough out as will Elliott, Raceland, East, Boyd etc, and many others by tournament time.

Example: Lewis Co has the rep. of being 8-14 in regular season and somehow at district time they pull it off.. Not knocking them they just always seem to be ready when it really counts.

Quiet true ! ! 1

I think that Rose Hill was smart to seed. They will be one of the top two teams in the district (some would argue the best) for the next several years.

This keeps them from playing a team that they shouldn't have to.

Blind draws are for people who do not have confidence in their school.

I agree!:thumb:

IMO, there has not been a 4th place district team win a region title in the state in many, many years. So enough with the cinderella/hoosier story crap, just let them end their season early (as expected). The first place team should be rewarded with the easiest team possible to play. The second place team should not have to play the best team in the district in the first round and both the 2nd & 3rd place teams have the same chance to advance with a great matchup.

Lastly, I don't know the money distributions from post season play, but I believe that would be the only reason why all districts don't want seeding. Their is a large payday if you make the region versus losing in the 1st round of district, thus why #3 & #4 teams dont want seeding. They want to play each other for a chance of the money from Regionals, not playing for championships.