Lassing Pointe

98NCCalum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play there once a month and use their range once or twice a week. It is in great shape. One of the finest public courses in the region, behind only Shaker, Walden, and Legendary Run on my very unofficial rankings.

You'll really enjoy it 98....

Have you been to Summit this year?

Lassing Pointe is one of my favorite courses (public or private) in the entire state. Very fair and a great challenge. I played it in May and it was very fast and firm. I don't think they had started watering it yet.

Have a great time and make sure you pay attention to where the pins are located because the greens are HUGE! Especially #18.

I've tried to play there twice, but both times were rained out. :irked: I've never heard a bad thing about the place, other than the price being steep.
I think it's $51 right now.

A little high ,but I don't mind paying if it's well maintained and essentially worth it.

It's around $45 at Twin Oaks which is a hirrible course, not well run and is just never going to be improved.

Lassing is a very pleasant place to play golf. Nice course and right behind Ryle High School and the scenery is beautiful and peaceful. I enjoy playing there and having a few drinks as we play golf. You will have a very nice time and will want to come back. JD

I play it once a year at a fraternity reunion, the most recent being a couple of weeks ago. It is always in great shape, and is a fun layout to play. The greens are pretty big, so pay close attention to the flag locations.

As for the #1 KY ranking of public courses...I can't think of a public course that I like any better in KY, except maybe Old Silo.

I think it's $51 right now.

A little high ,but I don't mind paying if it's well maintained and essentially worth it.

It's around $45 at Twin Oaks which is a hirrible course, not well run and is just never going to be improved.

I hate Twin Oaks, but that's mainly because I always play my worst there. :D But yeah, it isn't that great of a course. I'm playing there in a couple weeks for a groom's shower.

I still want to play Lassing, but I couldn't see playing it regularly.