Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home

Hangman

Do you know how many wrestlers are in the Hall of Fame that are liars, cheaters, felons, and suicidal maniacs? This isn't the ballet, it's wrestling. I am willing to bet my left leg that Benoit will get in.

BRW Pete Rose is in the WWE Hall of Fame :D

Nevermind what I said about the Hall of Fame. I just got a message from a "reliable" source that said everyone from the Roadies to the executive board is disappointed in him.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benoits argued over mentally retarded son's care

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2918751

ATLANTA -- In the days before pro wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife and child and hanged himself, the couple argued over whether he should stay home more to take care of their mentally retarded 7-year-old son, an attorney for the wrestling league said Wednesday.

"I think it's fair to say that the subject of caring for that child was part of what made their relationship complicated and difficult, and it's something they were both constantly struggling with," said Jerry McDevitt, an attorney for World Wrestling Entertainment. "We do know it was a source of stress and consternation."

McDevitt said the wrestling organization learned from the couple's friends and relatives that the Benoits were struggling with where to send the boy to school since he had recently finished kindergarten.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that Benoit actually didn't kill his family. It's quite easy to set someone up these days.

That would be a crazy twist, but it would have to be someone VERY good at what they do. Seeing as how they left no evidence of another person ever being there. I think Benoit did it, and this is probably a coincidence/mistake.

^Could Benoit have told someone (via text or phone call or AIM or some other means that no one is coming forward with) and they posted it?

I think there is some sort of twisted link to the death of Sensational Sherry in all of this. Or at least there are some red flags from reading what's out there.....

^Could Benoit have told someone (via text or phone call or AIM or some other means that no one is coming forward with) and they posted it?

I think there is some sort of twisted link to the death of Sensational Sherry in all of this. Or at least there are some red flags from reading what's out there.....

But why would the employee post it without knowing if it was true or not. If I call wikedpedia and say Barry Bonds is banned from baseball it doesn't mean it's true. There are some things that we're not being told.