Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home

Hangman

What affect do you think this scandal will have, if any, on the WWE?

I think Vince will have to go to Washington much like Bud Selig did for Major League Baseball. The Chris Benoit Murders and Suicide I think is the spark that is needed to take Wrestling's drug problems to the next level. It took a death of someone like a child from a pro wrestler to go after the doctors who are prescribing these drugs to wrestlers and an Owner like McMahon who acts ignorant to these problems but he uses much like the wrestlers use. WWE is much worse than Baseball and people like Barry Bonds lives have been ruined because of Steroid talks and I see something similar to Vince McMahon in the near future.

His drug testing policy is a fraud. Its the reason Benoit didn't fail it in April. No one has ever said Benoit passed the test in April or if they have they were misspoken. Benoit did not test at a high enough level of Drugs for WWE to tell him he failed the test. Which leaves a huge question. What does it take to fail WWE's drug testing policy? I'm not sure on that but I do know it is not even close to as strict as Major Leauge Baseball's policy. And I believe in WWE's policy you have to fail the test twice for something to happen and the second drug test is announced to you so the wrestlers know ahead of time when it will be and they simply quit for that time being if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that it's someone that knew Beniot. And somehow knew about the death, by text message, or whatever. The IP address being listed in Stamford, CT. is just to obvious.

The user posted a message today saying it was a coincidence. An accident...he knew nothing.

What affect do you think this scandal will have, if any, on the WWE?

When it's all said and done, it won't have any effect. They have a ton of TV time and PPV'S they need to sell and if they don't have the talent to sell it they will be in a world of trouble. They have had problems with writing since the WWF became the top dog and even having all the talent and all the TV time, they still can't get it right.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that Benoit actually didn't kill his family. It's quite easy to set someone up these days.

Ito would make for a good storyline but this is real life. There would have to be some shred of physical evidence. There would have been signs of struggle with Chris Benoit, and he's not @ all an easy target. For someone to do this, especially just one person they'd literally have to be a pro. I just find that a bit hard to believe.

Ito would make for a good storyline but this is real life. There would have to be some shred of physical evidence. There would have been signs of struggle with Chris Benoit, and he's not @ all an easy target. For someone to do this, especially just one person they'd literally have to be a pro. I just find that a bit hard to believe.

Listen, I'm not saying it happened but I am saying it is possible with this strange information that keeps coming out. That is also real life dude. People can be set up just as easy as just murdering someone.

Whoever said Stone Cold took Roids has lost it. He never got huge. No way he took anything. Him and Shawn Michaels never got huge.

You can make an arguement for Michaels not taking Roids but Austin is a given. Getting huge doesn't mean you are on steroids. There are drugs that make you burn fat as well by increasing your heart rate which puts your body in a cardio fashion 24hrs a day. It was his ex wife Debra that made those statements, and she is a little nuts with her tales it seems, but I'm sure she is correct on her ex husband taking steroids at certain times in his wrestling days.

• 3 weeks later...