Carlos Zambrano: Whack Job!!!!!

I say we take neither option and let the youngsters in the system work their way up along with using poorly spent money on pitching.

How much would you be willing to pay for Zambrano?

About 30 bucks a game three times a year:D I agree the Reds cant get/afford him I was just saying head case or not Id take his kind of talent any day.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh???? Lou made Zambrano crazy?

There was plenty of talk late last season and this off season that the Reds needed Lou to right the ship. Reasons listed were his fiery attitude and leadership. Well he has double the Reds payroll and a team just about as good. It's case in point on what I've said for a LONG time. It doesn't matter who the manager is if the TEAM doesn't perform...

Lou Pinella was ejected for the first time this season today in Wrigley. He went out on a close call at 3rd where his (Cubs) runner thought he was safe. Lou went out in classic Lou style, kicking dirt on the umpire several times - throwing his cap and then kicking the cap 4 or 5 times with the last at the umpires. There was also some shoving between Lou and the umps but imo it was initiated by the umpire. This was followed by the game having to be held up for a while due tho the outfield being shelled with paper, cups, etc from the fans - the Braves pulled their team off the field and their pitchers out of the bullpen. There will probably be more to this as in a suspension for Lou. Imo a carry over from last nights fight between teammates and frustration building. Sweet Lou is Back!!

p.s.- the replay showed that the ump was right, the runner was out. :D

Lou Pinella was ejected for the first time this season today in Wrigley. He went out on a close call at 3rd where his (Cubs) runner thought he was safe. Lou went out in classic Lou style, kicking dirt on the umpire several times - throwing his cap and then kicking the cap 4 or 5 times with the last at the umpires. There was also some shoving between Lou and the umps but imo it was initiated by the umpire. This was followed by the game having to be held up for a while due tho the outfield being shelled with paper, cups, etc from the fans - the Braves pulled their team off the field and their pitchers out of the bullpen. There will probably be more to this as in a suspension for Lou. Imo a carry over from last nights fight between teammates and frustration building. Sweet Lou is Back!!

p.s.- the replay showed that the ump was right, the runner was out. :D

Lou was just getting the attention off of the fight. This was so predictable. a good idea id say but this could be seen a mile away.