Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportskid

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportskid

  1. Wildcats finish the season with a W and now sit at 25-4. What a great season so far. Good Luck now in districts. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
  2. Final at Newport tonight.Way to go out on senior night Cats. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
  3. From what I know of that kid, is he didnt start for Newports freshman team, and not sure how good he is. I did see Newport play a few times last year. So I can't really say how good or if he would help them. I asked a friend of mine about him and football, and he was hurt last year.
  4. So how did the teams do in this 7 on 7? Just wondering.
  5. Newports helmet (red jersey) Bellevue helmet (white jersey)
  6. I can tell you that Newport has only lost 2 in that division. They lost to Highlands, Holy Cross. Also the first game against Lloyd what the game that counted.
  7. The interviews were done on Thursday. I can say the coach will be named sometime in the next week. :dancingpa
  8. I can tell you it is down to 3 and the names were not mentioned.
  9. I heard today they will be interviewing next week and it will be addressed, soon after that. I dont know who it is down to.
  10. I think the 9th region will have either Newport or NCC. Newport returns all their players from last year, and NCC I think returns 3 starters. Not sure who else in the 9th will be in the running.
  11. Not sure of the records, but Dayton was 9-15 and Bellevue was 16-13. I think those two schools did a nice job.
  12. Congrats. Its a good area of town too. I know they dont use a TE so i hope they use him on the defensive side of the ball.
  13. Where is this Cooper High School located?
  14. Newport went with just rubber and no sand mix on the field. The rubber holds up well.
  15. Who will be the sleepers in the region. Also what new teams will be ok in fastpitch this year. Not sure who is making the jump to fastpitch.
  16. I would get a good run out and then rest. The Birds have to go into the game as if it was any other game. When they get a big lead then start the subing. If I was coaching I would do it that way.
  17. Yes McGraw did play. Newport played well tonight. It was a good game to watch, alot of action in this one. Great season for the Wildcats and good luck to the Birds in the regional next week.
  18. Well i did talk to someone last night and they did see the film and Darnell was well behind the line. Not sure why the ref didnt call it a 3 pointer. Any way it was a great game to watch. Good luck to both the rest of the season.
  19. Well if they did go with seating this year, the seating would have been: 1-Highlands 2-Newport (they won the regular season game) 3-NCC 4-Bellevue 5-Dayton
  20. I like Ryle, Newport, Holmes, Campbell Co. I have been in those gyms and all are good places to watch a ball game. :thumb::thumb:
  21. Not so sure Schlarman was the second person they wanted. I know the people on the hiring board and Schlarman was the 1st choice. I just wanted to put that out there. I do know that for a fact. Also if Doc was on the list it was with Mr. Brandt and not the hiring boards list. Now from what i heard is that the coaches will be back again next year. So the door is closed. I heard that last night at the basketball game.
  22. On KHSAA website it has BG winning this one. So was it Highlands or BG?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.