Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Division Standings

Featured Replies

Can someone fill me on the how the standings look for DI, DII, and DIII?

Things will change after tonight, but as of today:

 

DI Standings:

Boone County 21-4 (11-0)

Holmes 26-2 (9-1)

Ryle 16-8 (7-4)

Conner 13-13 (5-7)

Dixie Heights 12-14 (3-5)

Covcath 7-18 (2-6)

Cooper 1-23 (0-12)

 

Division II

 

Newcath 14-10 (5-2)

Brossart 17-8 (4-2)

Highlands 19-7 (4-2)

St. Henry 13-10 (3-3)

Holy Cross 13-11 (3-3)

Newport 15-10 (3-4)

 

DIII:

 

Beechwood 20-4 (13-0)

Calvary Christian 18-8 (12-2)

Dayton 14-11 (9-6)

Villa Madonna 10-15 (9-6)

Bellevue 6-18 (5-7)

Ludlow 6-20 (4-11)

Heritage 5-13 (3-10)

Silver Grove 2-23 (1-13)

Things will change after tonight, but as of today:

 

DI Standings:

Boone County 21-4 (11-0)

Holmes 26-2 (9-1)

Ryle 16-8 (7-4)

Conner 13-13 (5-7)

Dixie Heights 12-14 (3-5)

Covcath 7-18 (2-6)

Cooper 1-23 (0-12)

 

Division II

 

Newcath 14-10 (5-2)

Brossart 17-8 (4-2)

Highlands 19-7 (4-2)

St. Henry 13-10 (3-3)

Holy Cross 13-11 (3-3)

Newport 15-10 (3-4)

 

DIII:

 

Beechwood 20-4 (13-0)

Calvary Christian 18-8 (12-2)

Dayton 14-11 (9-6)

Villa Madonna 10-15 (9-6)

Bellevue 6-18 (5-7)

Ludlow 6-20 (4-11)

Heritage 5-13 (3-10)

Silver Grove 2-23 (1-13)

 

You left out Scott. They are in DI. Their overall record is 19-8, don't know their conf record.

You left out Scott. They are in DI. Their overall record is 19-8, don't know their conf record.

 

I knew I was forgetting someone..Here is what it looks like now, adding SK, Campbell Co, and Scott:

 

DI Standings:

Boone County 21-4 (11-0)

Holmes 26-2 (9-1)

Scott 19-8 (7-3)

Ryle 16-8 (7-4)

Campbell Co 15-10 (5-4)

Conner 13-13 (5-7)

Dixie Heights 12-14 (3-5)

Covcath 7-18 (2-6)

Simon Kenton 7-15 (1-9)

Cooper 1-23 (0-12)

 

Division II

 

Newcath 14-10 (5-2)

Brossart 17-8 (4-2)

Highlands 19-7 (4-2)

St. Henry 13-10 (3-3)

Holy Cross 13-11 (3-3)

Newport 15-10 (3-4)

 

DIII:

 

Beechwood 20-4 (13-0)

Calvary Christian 18-8 (12-2)

Dayton 14-11 (9-6)

Villa Madonna 10-15 (9-6)

Bellevue 6-18 (5-7)

Ludlow 6-20 (4-11)

Heritage 5-13 (3-10)

Silver Grove 2-23 (1-13)

I knew I was forgetting someone..Here is what it looks like now, adding SK, Campbell Co, and Scott:

 

DI Standings:

Boone County 21-4 (11-0)

Holmes 26-2 (9-1)

Scott 19-8 (7-3)

Ryle 16-8 (7-4)

Campbell Co 15-10 (5-4)

Conner 13-13 (5-7)

Dixie Heights 12-14 (3-5)

Covcath 7-18 (2-6)

Simon Kenton 7-15 (1-9)

Cooper 1-23 (0-12)

 

Division II

 

Newcath 14-10 (5-2)

Brossart 17-8 (4-2)

Highlands 19-7 (4-2)

St. Henry 13-10 (3-3)

Holy Cross 13-11 (3-3)

Newport 15-10 (3-4)

 

DIII:

 

Beechwood 20-4 (13-0)

Calvary Christian 18-8 (12-2)

Dayton 14-11 (9-6)

Villa Madonna 10-15 (9-6)

Bellevue 6-18 (5-7)

Ludlow 6-20 (4-11)

Heritage 5-13 (3-10)

Silver Grove 2-23 (1-13)

 

The game from the All "A" of Holy Cross vs. St. Henry doesn't count for the standings, I don't know if you added that in there or not. Also, how in Division II are there supposed to be a total of 7 games when there are only 6 total teams?

I see Simon Kenton in the standings. Nothing wrong with that, but being a follower of the 8th region I say we should send them back to you all.

They played two 8th region teams not counting the district.

Division II

 

Newcath 14-10 (5-2)

Brossart 17-8 (4-2)

Highlands 19-7 (4-2)

St. Henry 13-10 (3-3)

Holy Cross 13-11 (3-3)

Newport 15-10 (3-4)

 

 

I believe the only All A Classic game that counts is NewCath's win over St. Henry, because they cancelled their regular season game. Also, Lloyd is D 2, pretty sure they are at the bottom of the standings.

 

Given that, I believe the records would be:

 

NewCath 4-2

Brossart 4-2

Highlands 4-2

St. Henry 3-2

Holy Cross 3-2

Newport ? played Lloyd twice, didn't play St. Henry

Lloyd 0-6 or 1-5, depending on which Npt. game counts for D 2

 

As of the current standings the tiebreaker would go to NewCath, bc they beat both Brossart and Highlands. However, if Holy Cross wins tonight, they would also be 4-2, with a win over NewCath. Either way, there will be a 4 way tie at the top. If St. Henry wins tonight, then NewCath is the winner. If HC wins, I have no idea.

Division II

 

Newcath 14-10 (5-2)

Brossart 17-8 (4-2)

Highlands 19-7 (4-2)

St. Henry 13-10 (3-3)

Holy Cross 13-11 (3-3)

Newport 15-10 (3-4)

 

 

I believe the only All A Classic game that counts is NewCath's win over St. Henry, because they cancelled their regular season game. Also, Lloyd is D 2, pretty sure they are at the bottom of the standings.

 

Given that, I believe the records would be:

 

NewCath 4-2

Brossart 4-2

Highlands 4-2

St. Henry 3-2

Holy Cross 3-2

Newport ? played Lloyd twice, didn't play St. Henry

Lloyd 0-6 or 1-5, depending on which Npt. game counts for D 2

 

As of the current standings the tiebreaker would go to NewCath, bc they beat both Brossart and Highlands. However, if Holy Cross wins tonight, they would also be 4-2, with a win over NewCath. Either way, there will be a 4 way tie at the top. If St. Henry wins tonight, then NewCath is the winner. If HC wins, I have no idea.

 

Now that HC beat St. Henry does anyone have a clue on how the standings look?:lol:

Now that HC beat St. Henry does anyone have a clue on how the standings look?:lol:

 

Not a clue.

 

HC beat Newcath but lost to Brossart and Highlands.

 

Newcath beat Brossart and Highlands but lost to Newport and HC.

 

Highlands beat Newport and HC but lost to Newcath and Brossart.

 

Brossart beat Highlands and HC but lost to Newport and Newcath.

 

Your guess is as good as mine.

What is these rankings for? I never heard of this. What does Boone Co get for being the winner of NKY?

What is these rankings for? I never heard of this. What does Boone Co get for being the winner of NKY?

 

Pretty much nothing. These rankings never amount to a hill of beans and is probably why you've never heard of them. I guess they end up with some sort of trophy that nobody cares about. As you can see it's divided into 3 divisions where D1 is large schools, D2 is medium sized schools, D3 represents small schools. It's not contained by region but by the general Northern Kentucky area. When they give D1, D2 & D3 'Player of the year' awards, that seems to matter more to the folks in this area than does the teams rankings because the post season tournies concern people more. At least that's how I feel about it. For others, it might mean something, but I've never known anyone personally who traditionally gives a hoot. :idunno:

Nothing wrong with that. I quess if Boone Co doesn't make it out of the 9th region they will have something to show for thier good season.

These standings determine the Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference (NKAC) champions.

Pretty much nothing. These rankings never amount to a hill of beans and is probably why you've never heard of them. I guess they end up with some sort of trophy that nobody cares about. As you can see it's divided into 3 divisions where D1 is large schools, D2 is medium sized schools, D3 represents small schools. It's not contained by region but by the general Northern Kentucky area. When they give D1, D2 & D3 'Player of the year' awards, that seems to matter more to the folks in this area than does the teams rankings because the post season tournies concern people more. At least that's how I feel about it. For others, it might mean something, but I've never known anyone personally who traditionally gives a hoot. :idunno:

 

When do the coaches vote on awards?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.