Tony Franklin System Camp at Owensboro.

Many Kentucky teams were well represented at the TFS camp. Teams attending were: FT. Knox, Franklin County, East Jessamine, Caldwell County, Owensboro Cath, Greenup County, Lafayette (QB), I am sure I am missing a few. A lot of nice players were in attendance.

Speaking for the Franklin County crew, They flyers had a good showing, and scored all but 3 series in the final day of 7 on 7.

Word is an exceptional camp in Las Vegas is coming up. Vegas, players and coaches... you do the math+/-:lol::lol:

Only the most qualified TFS participants will understand this.:sssh:

:confused: Come on... feel us in. :D

I heard through the grape vine that Franklin County had the best player down there. I don't know his name but he played wide receiver and defensive back. R any division 1 schools looking at this kid?

The staff of coaches there were impressed with a few of the FCHS players, the comment was made that Deron Hicks #5 from Franklin Co. was the best receiver there. He was encouraged to attend the Auburn Camp along with LT Oakley Watkins for the Troy and Auburn coaches to get a closer look.

East has finally gotten a quality staff. When Hensley went to Dunbar his staff went with him. It has taken this long for the new coach to get the coaches he needed. West has a new head coach this year that has experience and I hear good things about. His problem is that he has the same staff as the last two coaches.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13