Coaching Positions that are Open

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard these names at Montgomery, and all these guys are very qualified, and do great jobs

Alan Hatcher at Graves

Jason Holland at Henry

Wayne Breeden at Owensboro

Scott Chalk at Franklin,

This is an impressive list, some young quality coaches along with some of the guys that have been there done that:banana:

I have heard these names at Montgomery, and all these guys are very qualified, and do great jobs

Alan Hatcher at Graves

Jason Holland at Henry

Scott Chalk at Franklin,

This is an impressive list, some young quality coaches along with some of the guys that have been there done that:banana:

Impressive names indeed.

The word on the street is Keith Griesser, the assistant coach at Scott County, is interested in the Montgomery County job. He has won a national championship at Georgetown College and a state championship with the Scott County Cardinals.

He has a great rapoir with the players and extensive knowledge of the game...I think he would be a great hire!

The word on the street is Keith Griesser, the assistant coach at Scott County, is interested in the Montgomery County job. He has won a national championship at Georgetown College and a state championship with the Scott County Cardinals.

He has a great rapoir with the players and extensive knowledge of the game...I think he would be a great hire!

This would be a great hire.:thumb:

:dancingpa :dancingpa . I would hate to see him go but he would be a goodone.

Alan Hatcher at Graves

Jason Holland at Henry

Scott Chalk at Franklin,

Which of these might be the favorite to land the job, including the Scott County assistent mentioned?

Breeden took Ashland to the state finals in 1996. Hatcher is a year removed from leading Graves County to the final four. Breeden is from central Kentucky. Hatcher may be looking to get closer to his West Virginia roots.

Those are the kind of coaches you hope are interested in your position.

This is the one I had heard.