• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No speculation on this one please...

The ones I know of are

1. Danville

2. Greenup Co.

3. Montgomery Co.

are there others?

Greenup County is a done deal. They brought in the superintendant's son in law before the season started and gave him the title of "Dean of Students". He had a 1-24 record his last season of coaching in Ohio. He will be the coach in Greenup County.

No speculation on this one please...

The ones I know of are

1. Danville

2. Greenup Co.

3. Montgomery Co.

are there others?

Is Hundley interested in Danville or is that only rumor. He would probably make a good one at whichever school he goes to.

Greenup County is a done deal. They brought in the superintendant's son in law before the season started and gave him the title of "Dean of Students". He had a 1-24 record his last season of coaching in Ohio. He will be the coach in Greenup County.

Will not happen.

You have bad sources my friend.

Impressive resume :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Good Ole' Boy Network!

Look at the bright side--He's due!! :D

You guys have not mentioned anything about Montgomery Co. That should be a coaches dream: 9 million dollar gym, new weight room, 1200 kids, good salary, great location (30min from lexington)! Why is there not much hype over that job

You guys have not mentioned anything about Montgomery Co. That should be a coaches dream: 9 million dollar gym, new weight room, 1200 kids, good salary, great location (30min from lexington)! Why is there not much hype over that job

It was one of the three I mentioned in the opening post.

I agree that it is a great job. Rison has had a great career there. Do Fawns and Stegar have any kids yet?:lol:

I heard at the state tournament that the Graves Co. coach might have some interest. Tiller at Estill is an alum???