Coaching Positions that are Open

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenup County is a done deal. They brought in the superintendant's son in law before the season started and gave him the title of "Dean of Students". He had a 1-24 record his last season of coaching in Ohio. He will be the coach in Greenup County.
The Superintendant has two sons, zero son in laws. Might want to check again your connections associated with Greenup.....:lol:

Greenup County is a done deal. They brought in the superintendant's son in law before the season started and gave him the title of "Dean of Students". He had a 1-24 record his last season of coaching in Ohio. He will be the coach in Greenup County.

IMPOSSIBLE Ohio record!

You can only play 20 regular season games in Ohio. Lets just say the win was in the first post season game. The final record would have been 1-21.

I have not heard anything about this and find it hard to beleive. I think he still has kids in the system so I really do not see him leaving.

It's true. I spoke with him at the state tournament and he told me that he didn't have support and had resigned the day before coming to the state.

The Superintendant has two sons, zero son in laws. Might want to check again your connections associated with Greenup.....:lol:

The AD of GCHS son in law was head coach of Rock Hill BB Team 05-06 season. Now he is a vice prinicipal at GCHS. Also GCHS AD has resigned and his job is posted.

It was one of the three I mentioned in the opening post.

I agree that it is a great job. Rison has had a great career there. Do Fawns and Stegar have any kids yet?:lol:

I heard at the state tournament that the Graves Co. coach might have some interest. Tiller at Estill is an alum???

Steger has a one month old boy!!!

I don't think Tiller will get the job